Chapter 3: locked inside?l

Smut ig 😻

You kissed Sun than ran away to the exit in embarrassment. When you tried to open the exit, it was locked. You realized that it was past closing time and you were to late. "Shit.." you whispered, while bending down to sit.

You saw a tall figure walking towards you. Sun. You looked away in embarrassment.

"Uhm.. y/n..? Im sorry for distracting you and making you late.." you were still looking down. "I just.. didn't want you to leave, it always gets lonely after you leave." You got a bit flustered but you covered your face. "Oh uhm.. its fine" silence once again.

Sun slowly climbed on top of you. He lifted your chin up and slowly went in for a kiss. "I..do i have your consent.?" Sure..sure" He kissed you. You felt something poke you, you were confused at first but than realized.

"I.. can we stop" Sun didn't reply and nodded. He than got off of you and sat there in embarrassment. You stared at him, and started to feel bad. You hugged him tightly than kissed him. You than pushed him down. "Y/n.. you said you wanted to stop..?" Yea i know.. i just saw you were upset and decided to continue to make you feel better." Sun blushed. "No its fine. We dont have to continue if you dont want to." Sun replied. "I want to continue, please." It took awhile for Sun to reply but. "Fine.."

You than unbuttoned his shirt, while kissing him still. You than started kissing his body, slowly going down, approaching his thing. Sun stopped you before you unzipped his pants. "You sure you wanna continue..?" You nodded. He let go of your head, allowing you to continue. You started to unzip his pants and his thing showed.

You could hear Sun moaning quietly. You stared at his cock. You got really flustered but started to suck it. "Wuy is yah cuk ss bag.." (Why is it so big..) you asked with your mouth muffled. "Uhm..?" He stared in confusion. But suddenly, the lights turned off. Sun was to busy moaning that he didn't notice. Than, he was gone.

You noticed that even if he was gone, his cock was in your mouth still. But than, something grabbed your hair and aggressively pushed his cock deeper in your mouth. You tried to push him away but his grip just got tighter. There was quiet moans, you looked up and saw glowing red eyes. "Naughty Naughty..~ you were up past your bed time...!~ you deserve a punishment.."

He than put you on top of his dick and lifted moved you in an up and down motion on top of it, causing you to ride it.

"who are you.." you asked, still riding him. "Moondropp..~" he replied, moaning. You were obviously really flustered from his dick and voice. You cummed pretty fast cause if it.

He picked you up and got up, still inside of you. Just to pin you to the wall. He took his dick out of you. You than sighed in relief but a few seconds later you felt his dick thrust inside you slowly than faster. He got closer to your face and whispered the things hes gonna do to you. An hour later, you two were still at it. "I.. cant remember how many times we did it already.." That doesn't matter sweetie~..all that matters is if you enjoy it~" he whispered in your ear.

Moon kissed your cheek and than bit your neck, leaving a mark. "You taste sweet..~" he kept sucking your neck while thrusting deeply inside of you. "Awwh..thats sad, the lights are turning back on soon..~" he grabbed your chin and kissed you and boom, the lights are on. You kept your eyes closed hoping sun was there. A few moments later, you opened your eyes and saw Sun's flustered face. Your eyes lit up. But you noticed that he was still inside of you.

You stopped kissing him and looked away. "I uh.. im.." you said nervously. He than slowly slid his dick out but you stopped him. "I..k-keep going.." you said. Sun became really red again but he nodded than started to thrust into you. Slowly, than faster. In each thrust, you could hear Sun whining.
———————————————————————

So uh, thats it for now, feel free to suggest some ideas for the next chapter and also suggest ways i can improve cuz this is my first time and idk if its good or not so yea 😭 anyways next part coming out before, after or on monday depends how i feel abt the story. Anyways byee