2nd shot

______________________________________

Riddhima took out a gun from her backside and pointed at Vihaan while that was a real gun!!

Vihaan puts his hands up and looks towards the gun.. it was indeed a real one...

Riddhima- What happened now?? Scared!! You should be!! Because you are 2nd underworld and I am 1st

Vihaan- What are saying dollar biwi!!

Riddhima- Do you really think that you can fool me Vansh!! From the day I met you I was 80% sure that you are only Vansh and acting to be Vihaan.... But today when your eyes met Angre and you transferred the Hidden message I was 100% sure that you are only Vansh....
But I thing I didn't understand was!! Why did you send Mummy ji out of mansion because you didn't know the reality of her then how come you came to know about it ???

Vansh- You forgetting sweetheart!! Who I am!! Vansh Rai Singhania!!!
Vansh Rai Singhania ki nazaro se kuch nahi Bach sakta!!
I asked Angre to send all the CCTV camera footage of the mansion aad daily basis and I saw what all happened in the pool side area!! The blackmailing part!!

Riddhima- Yeah... They thought they can Mess up with the king and queen of underworld...

Vansh- But they don't know it's our game

With this they started laughing....

Suddenly... Ishani entered the room

Ishani- Bhai...

Riddhima got scared what if Ishani had heard everything....

Vansh- Yes Ishani!!

Vansh- Yes Ishani!!

Ishani- Bhai!! I have made chocolate cake for you plz come fast...

Vansh-Ok you go I am coming....

Ishani went....

Riddhima- Huh!! Bach gaye

Vansh- Hmm dollar biwi!!

Riddhima- What??? What did you say??

Vansh- Dollar biwi!!

Riddhima- Contract cancel!!

Vansh- What??

Riddhima- Hmm!! Contract cancel