3rd Shot

______________________________________

Riddhima- We can't leave this house and that too with Anupriya and Kabir!! Both are bast..

Vansh- Shhh!! Why are speaking those bad words from your sweet mouth!! Darling that is made for kissing me!! Not for saying those bad words!!

Riddhima- Pervert!!

Vansh- Only for you babygirl!!

Riddhima- Heyy!! You are making fun of mine!! Of my height!! I won't want to talk to you!!

Vansh- Sweetheart!!

Riddhima- Don't sweetheart me!! And sleep on couch till 1 month!!

Vansh- And what if I don't??

Riddhima- Then 2 months!!

Vansh- Darling!! Ok listen I am sorry know see!!

Vansh was holding his ears!!

Riddhima- Okay fine then for today you will have to sleep in guest room!!

Vansh- Sweetheart!!

Ignored!!

Vansh- Darling!!

Ignored!!

Vansh- Baby!!

Again Ignored!!

Vansh- Jaan!!

She ran towards the washroom!! And Started vomiting

Vansh- What happened to you!! Why are you vomiting!!

And he rub his hands on her back to give her support!!

Vansh- Wait I will call the doctor!! You come with me and sit on quitely

He took Riddhima with him to the room and make her sit on the bed!!

After sometime,

Doctor was checking Riddhima!!

Whole family was there outside the room as doctor said that they have to stay outside so only one person can stay with her... So Vansh was with Riddhima holding her and rubbing it...

Vansh- Doctor plz tell what happened to my wife!!

Doctor- Nothing to worry Mr. Rai Singhania!! Actually these things happen in this phase!!

Vansh- Which phase??

Doctor- Ooh so you don't know!! CONGRATULATIONS Mr. And Mrs. Rai Singhania you are gonna be father and mother very soon.. Mrs. Rai Singhania is pregnant!!

Vansh- What?? Is it true doctor?? I can't believe!! Really!!

Doctor- Yeah I am 100% sure.... You both can come to my clinic after 2 days for sonography!!

Vansh/Riddhima- We will surely come!!

And doctor went outside and told this news to everybody!!

Vansh- Riddhima!! You are going to be mom very soon

Riddhima- Vansh!! You are going to be dad very soon

Vansh- Riddhima!!

Riddhima- Vansh!!

Vansh- Lets 😘💋!!

Riddhima shyly look at him and Vansh and Riddhima was about to kiss when!!

-Hmm!! Hmm!!

Riddhima and Vansh both parted away and saw Dadi coughing fakely!!

Dadi- Well!! I thought you both will like to enjoy this good news with all of us!! But doesn't matter keep going!! We are going.....

Vansh(mind)- Yes!! Yes!! Keep going!! Jaoo!! Saab jaoo!! Jaldi!!

Dadi- And you all why are you looking at them like that let's leave them alone for sometime!!
And I will send a someone with your dinner

Vansh(mind)- Why is Riddhima looking at them like that!! No Riddhima Plz no!!

Riddhima- Dadi!! There's nothing like that!! I am also coming with you!!

Vansh(mind)- Sh*t yaar!! I thought only my family is my enemy of my romance but how can I forget this not so soft hearted Riddhima!!

Riddhima went happily and Vansh was frustrated!!!

After 1 hour !! Vansh also came and sat on the head chair...

Everybody had the food and now it was the time for revenge!! From the betrayers

Vansh already ordered staff to add truth serum in everybody's food except Angre and his as there are secret which has to be hidden from everyone!! Also for Ishani and Riddhima as both were pregnant and this can affect the health of an innocent child!!

After eating everyone started murmering truth's!!! Chachi, Aryan, Chacha was thrown out of the mansion as Chacha revealed himself of being Black mamba and he was only one behind the loss he faced in his buisness!!

Kabir and Anupriya was also thrown out as they revealed the truth of their and in return they recieved nothing but 5 slaps!!
One from Dadi to Anupriya
One from Riddhima to Kabir
One from Ishani to Anupriya
One from Siya to Anupriya
One from Vansh to Kabir

Well Author enjoyed imagining the scene. All the toxic people were on the streets and...

In Riansh's room,

Vansh was romancing with Riddhima when

Riddhima- Vansh plz!! I want to sleep!!

Vansh- Well!! DOLLAR BIWI Today we got rid of those toxic people so I won't let you sleep whole night!!

Riddhima- Vansh!! Are you forgetting I am carrying a baby now!! And doctor Said that I should take proper sleep and I hungry also but I can't eat anything as when I eat I always vomit everything and....

Vansh- Shhh!! You want Panipuri??

Riddhima- Mm!!! I want but again vomiting session!!!

Vansh- No worries!!! Atleast you can taste it!!

Riddhima- Yeah!!

Vansh- Okay!! Get ready we going to have panipuri!!

Riddhima- Okay!!

They came back to VR mansion after having panipuri!!

Vansh saw Riddhima sleeping on the seat so he lift her in bridal style and took to his room!!

While placing her on bed he carelessed her face and said, "I KEPT GUNS FOR THE WORLD AND ROSES FOR YOU AND THE FAMILY LIVING IN THE MANSION RIGHT NOW"

Riddhima wasn't asleep... So she listened what Vansh said and replied, "WELL! THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF MY FIRST NIGHT GIFTS"

To which Vansh and Riddhima smirked and said together,
"GUNS AND ROSES"

❤️THE END❤️

______________________________________

TARGET- 60+
HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT!!

Will meet you all soon!!! Bye right your pov's about this TS....

See you all soon 🤗