☆ ABOUT ☆

ABOUT US

Hello everyone! For those of you who don't know us, we - Wonderful Designs - are a brazilian blog that helps ficwriters by making covers, banners and more! Currently we have more than 30 people in this project - designers, betas and more.

Here is the link to our blog (check out the comments): 

https://www.wonderfuldesigns.com.br/

Seeing that some foreigners have stumbled upon our site (which is in portuguese), we decided to broaden our work range and to do that, this graphic shop was born - in english :)

So, if you're looking for covers, we have you covered  (sorry, had to do it lmao). Anyways, before we get to the good part (you making your request), we need to clarify some things and then we can move on:

1. We do NOT post our covers here (on this graphic shop). This book is only our way to get more ""clients"",  so they aren't posted here. We post all of our covers on our blog (because it's easier and all of our designers have access to it from their own accounts - almost 30 people managing one wattpad account is not ideal); so the only covers posted here are some of our work so you can check it out.

2. You will not request your covers here. We only accept requests on our google form, which is on our blog (don't worry, we have an english form!) and we will be linking it here too. Feel free to make the request in english!

3. After the request is made, we ask that you wait at least 1 (one) day and then check our SCHEDULE so you can see which designer was appointed to make your cover. We have a 30 (thirty) day period for your cover to be posted on our blog - because we have many requests and need time (besides, we all have real life stuff to deal with, so please be patient)

4. FOLLOW THE RULES BELLOW BEFORE MAKING THE REQUEST!

That's it. We don't really know what else to say, only thank you for choosing our graphic shop and we hope that our work can help you!