☆ RULES TO REQUEST ☆

RULES

1. Follow our Wattpad profile!

2. Follow our blog!

Link: https://www.wonderfuldesigns.com.br/

If you don't know how to follow us, just check this quick tutorial(comments):

https://imgur.com/a/ed7LpbU

The description is in portuguese, but the pictures are very self-explanatory.

3. Vote on this book (and if you want, add it to a public list, it helps to spread this shop to the Wattpad community).

4. Make sure to comment on the blog post of your cover, even if the cover it's not what you expected. We spend time editing it, so the least you could do is warn us if the cover won't be used, so we can donate to someone who will use it and not have our work thrown away.

5. Please post your story in, at least, 45 days, with credits in the description or author's note (do tag us!). We check ALL of our requests to see if our work is being used/credited, so don't try to fool us because it won't work. You've been warned. You can (and WILL) be blacklisted if you don't abide by the rules.

6. You can't order up to 2 (two) covers at the same time! If you want more, wait until one request is delivered, and then you can order another one.

7. We DON'T make graphics with face claims that don't have high quality pictures - yes, that rules out instagramers, tiktokers or whatever. Be sensible, we are amateurs graphic designers, not gods. (we do make graphics with anime/fanarts, however (if it's not official art) make sure that the fanartist allow manipulations of their work - with proper credits, of course)

8. It's not a rule, but we would appreciate if you leave a comment to let us know you requested something - that way, we can keep our schedule updated :)

Aaaand, that's it, if you have any questions please leave a comment, we will get around to answering as fast as we can. You can make your request on the following link:

https://forms.gle/UWM6NZt8F4bF5TbT8 (open the comments)

REMEMBER: WE DO NOT POST THE COVERS HERE! ALL OF THE REQUESTS ARE DELIVERED ON OUR BLOG! CHECK THE BLOG!

Also: the link to our blog is on our profile, so if isn't working, check our description!

Thank you, with love - Wonderful Designs admins