Chapter 1 Peter Pan Returns rewrite/To The Future

Jake and The Neverland Pirates

The future (in Episode Peter Pan Returns

Jake's POV

As we were chasing Captain Hook to get Peter Pan's shadow back from him, we saw the path to the other side was not there.

"Alright hook, where's my shadow?" Peter asked angrily.

"As you must know, it's over there." Hook said as we saw Sharky and Bones on the other side with a bag that had Peter's shadow.

"Hi Peter! Your shadow is a wiggly little fella." BOnes told him.

"Yay hey no way, how are we going to get across?" Izzy asked worried, I hate seeing her worried.

"Okay Hook, hand over my shadow." Peter exclaimed, with a glare in his eyes.

"Certainly, on one condition. You must leave Neverland and never ever return. And that goes for Jake and his Peony Pirates." Hook said as we were shocked.

"What?" I asked, while looking angry.

"Leave?" Cubby said.

"No way." Izzy also added.

"Neverland is my home hook, and my friends are always welcome here." Peter said, defending himself and us.

"Yeah, and we're never ever leaving." I told the Captain, as all of a sudden a portal opened, and a masked man with a jetpack came flying towards me and grabbed me, then flying back into the portal with Izzy, Cubby, Skully, and Peter who got his shadow back from Captain Hook, who all went through the portal.

Somewhere in an Empty Streets....

Once the masked man put me down, My friends came out of the portal, while Izzy was hugging me.

"Oof, Izzy I'm fine.. You can let go now." I told the girl as she let go.

"Jake, where are we?" Cubby asked.

"You're in my hometown, old friend." The masked man said as he took off his hood.

"Wait, you're me? Jake?" I asked shocked.

"Actually, I've been going by Jacob since college." Jacob said as I was beamed with excitement and confusion.

"College, I go to college! What college do I go to?" I asked.

As Jacob was about to answer my question Connor we heard a familiar Bell and a ship came over.

" Jacob, I thought that was you." A girl who happened to be really familiar to me. But I couldn't put my finger on it.

"And us!" I said as cubby, Izzy, and I peeked out behind Jacob.

"Well, well, well, looks like somebody finally learned how to work their time portal.

"Who are you?" Cubby exclaimed.

"Cubby, you don't recognize me?" The girl asked Cubby shook his head no.

"Okay, maybe these two of my favorite catch phrases will remind you of who I am.... Pixie Dust Away, and yay hey no way. Does that ring a bell?" The girl exclaimed as my eyes widened.

"Wait a minute, Izzy?" I said she nodded.

"You look....." I began to study but I passed out.

Peter's POV

"Seriously, was I always like this?" Jacob asked as I nodded my head.

"Well, how are we going to wake Jake up?" Cubby asked.

"I have an idea, let's put makeup on him!" Skully suggested as we all laughed.

"Yeah, we're not putting makeup on that boy." Jacob told us.

"Or we can just do this." Isabella said as she took a bucket of water and splashed it on Jake.

"Thank you, Izzy!" Jake thanked her as she helped him up.

"Okay look, I didn't bring all of you guys here to know about your future. I can't get to grab Jake but apparently all of you guys came here. Especially Peter Pan." Jacob told us as I was now shocked

"What did I do?" I asked.

"It's not what you did, but it's what you already did." Jacob said as I was already confused.

"Wait where's my future self?" Cubbt asked.

"Cubby, I hate to tell you this, but you or not with us anymore." Isabella told him.

"Aww, coconut, am I dead?" Cubby exclaimed.

"No, it's not like that...I hope, it's just that well you kind of got tired of being with us so you left us with Stormy." Jacob said as Cubby's eyes widened.

"I'm with Stormy?!" Cubby asked, shocked.