Chapter 4 Things get intense

Nobody's POV

While Jacob was getting ready for another battle, young Izzy walked into the room.

"Your leaving again Jacob?" Izzy asked.

"Yes, I am! And your staying here where my wife which is the older version of you can watch you guys and keep you safe." Jacob explained.

"I want to help." Izzy said with hopes that Jacob would let her on this dangerous mission.

"Eh, no. I can't let that happen, and I won't let that happen. So your staying here and that's finale." Jacob said as he ran out the door leaving Izzy alone.

While Jacob was now gone saving the world,  Jake came in with Cubby.

"Hey, Izzy you gotta see what my future cool self has." Jake started to say as she just stayed quiet.

"Izzy? Is everything okay?" Cubby asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah everything's great. But I was hoping to help Jacob on his mission." Izzy told the two.

"You know that's not going to happen. And besides, I'm the hero." Jake exclaimed.

"Oh sure, you think you can just go out there and play hero? Well I'm not going to stay in this room forever I'm going out there to help." Izzy said as she ran off.

"IZZY WAIT!?" Jake tried to get her attention.

Izzy's POV

"Sorry Isabella, but I'm borrowing this hoverboard." I told her as I got on and left to help older Jake.

Jake's POV

"Dang it, she left already." I said disappointed.

"She'll be fine Jake, besides she's me. Izzy can handle anything." Isabella exclaimed as she ruffled my hair.

"But what if Izzy gets hurt?" I asked.

"Ooh, someone's worried about Izzy." I heard Cubby sang.

"Will you please, SHUT UP!?" I yelled.

"Sorry." Cubby apologized.

As I was about to say something else to the boy, future Jacob and Izzy came back.

"Alright, that was amazing Izzy! The why you took down those monsters with just a few kicks was whoa." I heard Jacob say.

"Wait a minute did you just say monsters? Did Izzy get hurt?" I asked as she got off the hoverboard.

"Rolex Jake I'm fine. Okay look your future self may have been mad a little bit when I arrived at the scene, but I needed to help him. And it was the best experience in my life. I got to say Jacob is really cool." Izzy said.

"Hey, I'm cool ME!" I screamed.

"Okay Jake calm down, don't make a scene." Jacob told me.

"Don't make a scene? Don't make a scene!?" Here's something I don't get, you kidnapped me while we were busy saving Peter Pan shadow and brought me here into the future for some real reason, my friends followed in pursuit, you and your wife adopted a little girl, who is now our daughter. Heck you didn't even let young Izzy join you on the mission. What do you have to say about that?" I wanted to know.

"Look the reason why I didn't want your Izzy to join on the mission, it's because I didn't want my Izzy to get hurt. Don't forget it Jake, we both don't want our Izzy's getting hurt." Jacob explained.

"And as for you, do you think you can just run it out like that take the hoverboard and leave?" I asked while looking at Izzy with a mad look on my face.