Chapter 3 Adoption Day

Cubby's POV

As we were all in a building, Jacob who had Hannah on his lap, and Isabella sitting next to him were I'm the middle of signing some papers.

"How long does it take for them to sign some papers?" I asked.

"Patients, Cubby." Izzy told me.

"But I don't want to be patient." I said while my arms where folded.

"Well, you have to remember this is a big step, for them, for us." Jake said while looking at Izzy.

"What?" Izzy asked.

"Have you ever thought of having kids one day?" Jake asked.

"Jake, we're too young to have kids." Izzy pointed out.

"I was talking about in the future." Jake told her as he pushed Izzy playfully to the ground.

"Hey!" Izzy exclaimed as Jake helped her up.

"Sorry, Izzy I didn't mean to push you." Jake apologized.

"Good!" Izzy exclaimed.

As we heard the door open, we saw Jacob Isabella and Hannah walking out of the office.

"So is it official? Iz she your daughter now?" Both Izzy and Jake asked.

"I like for all of you to meet Hannah green Hutchinson." Isabella told us.

"Aw." I exclaimed while crying

Jake's POV

"Cubby are you crying?" I asked.

"NO, I don't cry." Kobe said trying to defend himself.

"Okay whatever you say, Cubby." Izzy exclaimed.

"Cubby tell us the truth are you crying?" Hannah asked.

" maybe a little, or maybe a lot. I don't know this is just an emotional moment." Cubby said.

" hey I know this is an emotional moment, but your future self is going to be happy that he's going to be an uncle to Hannah." Jacob exclaimed.

"And I already am old friend." A familiar voice said as we all turned around - Jacob Isabella and Hannah we saw holder Cubby and Stormy with a little baby in the stroller.

"Isabella you called cubby over, along with Stormy and their baby?" Jacob asked as he was now looking at her mad.

" Jacob I'm actually happy for you oh, I'm not upset. Also it wasn't Peter Pan's choice to kick me out of the group, I chose to...leave so I can be with Stormy and start a family." Robert explained.

"Why can't you tell me the truth?" Jacob asked.

"Because I was hoping you would literally say no, and not accept Stormy into the family." Robert exclaimed.

"Why wouldn't Jacob accept Stormy into the family?" Cubby asked.

"Because of Stormy's mean sister Marina." Isabella exclaimed with discuss.

"You hate her, too? She's been trying her hardest to be near me. I mean ever since we were kids she's been hugging me every single moment. I'm starting to think that Marina is not my type." Jacob explained.

" lOh I don't just hate Marina the mermaid, I despise her she's rude, disrespectful mean oh, and she writes me notes to...me! That's why I came here to get away from her. You mad Jacob?" Isabella asked.

"Isabella I'm not mad, I'm happy, that you did the right thing to come over here to well..see me. Wait is that the only thing you came here for just to see me?" Jacob exclaimed.

"Actually no, I came here to ask you if you want to go on a date with me." Isabella said.

"A, a, a... " Jacob began as he fainted.

"Uh oh, Mommy, daddy fainted." Hannah told her.

"I know sweetie."Both Isabella, and Izzy said in unison.

"I got it guys!" I told them as I grabbed a fire extinguisher, and started to blast my future self awake.

"What? Hey, okay, okay, I'm awake. Geez, what did you think I was on fire?" Jacob asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were." I apologized.

Nobody's POV

Then out of nowhere, a big explosion could be heard for out of Jacob's headquarters.

"Uh, can we hold up on the date thing? I got go!" Jacob told her as he grabbed some stuffs and headed out the door.

(Sigh) "What's the matter Isabella?" Izzy wanted to know.

"Ever since Jake became famous, he hasn't been spending too much time with us." Isabella explained.

"Hey, I'm sure he'll come around. I mean I'm still with my Jake and we are great friends." Izzy told her future self.

"Wait until you and your Jake get older, then you'll develope something amazing." Isabella exclaimed with a wink.

"Huh?" Izzy wondered.

"Hey, what's going on here?" Jake asked.

"Oh, its nothing Jake, its noting." Izzy said as Jake just sat down on the chair and grabbed a smoothie that was already made.

"You know I am starting to think that my future self is really ignoring you Isabella." Jake told her.

"YOU THINK!?" Isabella yelled as Izzy took her somewhere she can calm down.

To be continued......