♥︎ one ♥︎

• it was a another Friday for Liam and his mother. it was the time when Liam was getting out of school, his mother was coming back from the grocery store.

《♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡》

Liam unlocked the apartment door with the rusty keys his mother gave him. he sat his backpack down and plopped himself on the couch. he put his hand into his pocket, grabbing his phone his mother bought him for Christmas. it wasn't the best phone but he knows his mother worked hard for it.

《♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡》

after 10 minutes Martha opened the front door with groceries in her hands, some even on her arms, leaving small red marks.

"hey hun, can ya help me put these away?" she said smiling while shutting the door with her left foot.

"Yeah, of course mom." He got up and grabbed some of the bags from his mothers hands.

he placed the bags on the counter, digging into them, grabbing anything that was needed to be put into the fridge.

after 5 minutes they were both done. Liam went back to the couch and sat down. his mother almost sat next to him until she heard a knock on the door.

she walked upto the door and looked into the peep hole. "shit shit shit.."

"something wrong mom?"

she ignored him and opened the door. standing there was a tall man.. the man was the landlord.

"you past due date for the 5th time Martha." He said starring dead into her eyes.

"look.. just give me one more chance. we're in tough times right now.. and I already spent all my money on food.." she said with a very soft tone in her voice, almost.. like a scared tone.

"no. no more chances. but.." he looked at Liam then looked at Martha.

"no. no no no.!" she said backing away from him. "your not taking my son!"

Liam looked up at his mom.

Martha turned around and looked at him "Liam go to your room. now.!"

Liam nodded and got up, speed walking to his room.

"she's not just your daughter Martha." the tall man said.

"Yes he is! you don't deserve to even look at him! and he's not a girl! he's a boy, and strong boy!"

"I'll say whatever I want. Amanda is a girl. she will never be a boy. stop treating our daughter like a boy."

"OUR??? WHAT DO YOU MEAN OUR??. HES MY KID. HE WILL NEVER EVER BE OURS."

"MARTHA STOP FUCKING LYING TO HER. SHE NEEDS TO KNOW SHES A GIRL. YOU LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING TO HER. SHE DOSENT EVEN KNOW IM HER BIOLOGICAL FATHER."

"BECAUSE YOUR NOT. YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE HIS DAD." Martha slapped the man.

he looked at her, putting his hand on his cheek.

"move out tomorrow. if your still here at 6pm tomorrow I'm calling the cops." He then finally left.

Martha walked into her son's, she sat next to him on his bed and hugged him, tears running down her face. "honey get your stuff packed.. were gonna stay at grandpas for a bit."

Liam nodded, when she left he begun to pack. she did the same. •

《♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡》

end of chapter one <3
also please correct me if I make any grammer mistakes, just don't be a bitch about it LMAO