♥︎ two ♥︎

• When the twe were finished packing they got into Martha's car. she left the apartment key on the counter.

"hun were gonna go visit grandpa."

Liam didn't answer her, he was layed down in the back seat. "why did the landlord say I was his kid?"

"..." Martha stayed silent.

"mom.. I need to know. you said my dad died.."

"Liam.." She stopped at a parking lot and turned to look at him.

"I'm waiting."

"when I was 17, he was 23. he was my mother's friend. on my night of my mother's passing, he had came in my room and.." She teared up, not being able to finish her sentence.

she wiped off her tears and sighed. "he had touched me.. he didn't stop. he took advantage of my father and told him he could watch me.. When you were born, i had moved away. I was living with my friend. she couldn't handle having a baby in the house,, so she kicked me out. me being 18 with a child, I had no where to go.. and I ran into your father. he offered for us to live in the apartment."

"Is that all?"

Martha nodded and began to drive again, she wiped a few tears out of her eyes.

《♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡》

Liam woke up and rubbed his eyes. he looked up at the window to see they were finally at their grandpas house.

"your awake, just in time"

Martha stopped the car and opened her door, she stepped out and opened liams door.

he stepped out and ran to his grandpas front door. he knocked, being excited to see his grandpa.

there was no answer, he knocked again.. no answer still?.

"mom I think I have to crawl through the doggy door." Liam said looking at his mother carrying his bags.

"go ahead."

he crawled through the dog door and unlocked it on the inside.

he didn't wait for his mom and ran upstairs into his grandpas room. he saw his grandpa in his bed, laying down.

"heh grandpa were here!" He had ran up to his grandpa and shook him.. he didn't wake up.

he shook him again and again. he never woke up.

Liam had teared up when his mom came in the room.

"mom.. he's not waking up."

she hugged her son and teared up.

she cleared her throat and called the ambulance.

《♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡》

"I'm sorry for your loss Miss. Matthew's."

"thank you.."

"it seems that your father has left almost everything he had to you, his car, his money, and his house."

Martha nodded. "that's great."

《♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡》

Martha and Liam had both finished unpacking.

she walked into Liams room and sat on his bed. "grandpas funeral is sunday. and you start school Tuseday, okay?"

Liam swallowed and nodded.

she patted his leg, "goodnight bud." she had got up and walked back to her room.

《♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡》

Liam was laying in his bed, watching cartoons.

"Liam.. come find me.." •