Chapter 4: Netflix & Chill

Spanish is in italics.

Steve couldn't stop thinking about you. Ever since that day in Coney Island, he had become absolutely smitten with you. A look that Bucky could not help but point out.

"Steve?" Bucky called out to him, who was too busy looking down at his phone.

No doubt texting his new girlfriend.

He grabbed a balled-up piece of paper from the table and threw it at him, connecting with his face. Steve looked up from his phone with an irritated look, "What the hell Buck?"

"I've been trying to get your attention for the past five minutes, punk." Bucky answered, "Texting Y/N?"

Steve smiled, "Yeah." He put his phone down on the table, "I really like her."

"Hmmm..." Bucky hummed, "Sounds more like you're in love with her. And if that's the case, I want to meet her."

"What? No." He denied, grabbing his wrist wraps and wrapping it around his hands, "We've only gone out a few dates."

Buck let out a chuckle, "Come on Steven, admit it, you're falling for her."

"Stop calling me Steven... James." Steve answered back before both men laughed hysterically.

After the laughter died down, Steve looked down on his taped hands and sighed. Bucky was absolutely right. Ever since he left Sharon, Steve has been throwing himself into his work. They were together for almost four years and he thought that he was going to marry her. That is until he walked into the house they shared and found her mid-fuck with her boss.

He heard Bucky let out a sigh, "Look," Steve snapped his gaze back to his best friend who was putting on his punch mitts, "I haven't met Y/N before yet, but from what I'm hearing from you, she's not Sharon. Far from it."

"Yeah..." Steve nodded simply before turning his head and looking out the window and saw Y/N who was in the dance studio across the street from the gym he and Bucky were training at, "She's somethin' else."

He got up from the bench and headed towards the exit, with Bucky following closely behind, "Dude. Where you goin'" He asked as both he and Steve quickly crossed the street.

Steve opened the door to the studio and held the door open for his best friend, "I thought you said you wanted to meet her."

"I sing your name like a mantra
In the back of a Hyundai Elantra
Watcha doin' to me hmm baby danke
If you've been good, I'm your karma
If you've been bad, I'm a ghost gonna haunt ya
Cuz, I really really really really want ya
I really really really want ya
Ya, I really really really want ya"

"Come on MJ don't bend your knees." You watched as the girl with the curly brown hair bent over, this time doing as you instructed and keeping her legs straight as her fingertips touched the hardwood floor.

"Do your, do your thing
Do your, do your thing
Do your thing
Do your, do your thing
Do your thing

Do your, do your, do your thing
Do your, do your thing
Do your thing

Do your, do your, do your thing
Do your, do your thing
Just do your thing

Ya do your thing"

"Perfect!" You clapped your hands in pride, "Don't tell anyone but your my favorite student." You whispered to MJ who laughed and lifted her hand up, giving you a fistbump.

"Uhm Miss Alvarez?" You heard your other student, Peter call out.

"What's up?" You asked, turning down the music.