Storm

8 POV

BOOM
I shot boltright up in bed, trembling.
BOOM
I hid under my covers and my pillow, scared.
BOOM
I was terrified at this point, I bolted out of the room and across the hall.

3 POV

BOOM
I sighed Not like I was sleeping anyway. Then my door opened and closed. I was automatically on alert, until I saw it was just 8. But concern overtook me when she quickly got into bed with me, clinging to me like her life depended on it.
BOOM
She was trembling more now. Scared of thunder, poor thing. I thought. I put an arm around her, hoping to ease her into a feeling of safety, with luck, ease her back to sleep. It worked, and she passed off to dreamland, where I too, was somehow heading.

8 POV

I woke up, feeling warm and safe. This is new, but I'm not complaining. I opened my eyes and saw 3, also asleep, with his arms around me protectively. Then I noticed the lack of a shirt on him. My face heated up. He's so handsome, but all those scars... I began to devise a way to leave without waking him up. No. I don't want to leave. Being so close to him is... nice. I really enjoy his warmth and presence. Maybe I'll stay just a little longer. I thought, nuzzling into his chest, feeling the way he breathed, his heartbeat, and his muscles gently contract and relax as he slept. I love him, but how do I tell him? I wondered.
"Morning 8"

3 POV

She looked up at me, eyes wide. She's so cute...CODDAMMIT WHAT IS SHE DOING TO ME!!
"M-morning th-3" she said shyly, although not attempting to leave. She really is so fuckin adorable... WAIT! Nope I give up, done trying to resist her cuteness. I wonder... no there's no way I like her like that, even if I did, she would never love me after seeing my memories.
"Enjoying yourself?" I asked, teasing. Her face continued to darken as her blush intensified, but still not attempting to leave. She then nodded.
Surprising, I was just teasing. I shook it off.
"C'mon, let's go get breakfast" I said, realeasing her.
"W-wait!" She said.
"Is something wrong?" I asked.
"C-can we s-stay like th-this for a little longer?" She asked timidly.
"If that's what you want." I said softly, gently wrapping my arms around her again. Does she... no, no one could love me. She nuzzled me softly. But the way she acts around me...ARGH! I can't feel that way! But... it's been so long since I had someone to care about. So I just smiled and pulled her closer. I should probably tell her how I feel, but she'll run once she knows. No one would love or want to be loved by a racer, a murderer, an arsonist. No one. I still haven't taken her turfing like a promised a few days ago. Whoops.
"8," I said, getting her attention, "would you like to learn what turf wars are like today?" She nodded.
"Cool, we'll head there after breakfast. C'mon" I said. She nodded and bounced out of bed. I chuckled, She really is adorable.

Welp, another chapter. Please leave feedback, don't spare any details please. I want to grow here. If it sucks, well leave a comment, then leave if you wish. If I made an error, please tell me, I promise it won't hurt my feelings. I noticed some errors in my previous chapters, so please let me know. Laters!