Chapter 35 || "Sexual inexperience."

Warning: Shítty smut approaching. Read at your own risk.

- Pandora -

"I don't really like Scrabble."

I raised my eyebrows questioningly as he stared me dead in the eye, his expression blank for a couple of seconds until a flicker of recognition passed across his face. His lips fell open into a perfect O as his hazel eyes widened, his pupils dilating ever so slightly.

"Oh, oh. Wow, um- Yeah. Scrabble sounds g- Are you sure? I mean... Aren't you a-"

He shot a questioning glance down towards my crotch and I nodded, feeling slightly amused by his flustered reaction.

You'd think after all the times he'd nailed Jenna he would be used to this by now, but apparently not.

"Wouldn't you prefer to lose it to... Y'know."

"Who else would I want to lose it to?" I softly chuckled, raising an eyebrow sceptically.

This statement seemed to surprise Ashton, a soft gasp escaping his plump lips. His hand - which had remained on my thigh the entire time - released its gentle grip on my shorts before moving towards my face, nervously tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Are you serious? I mean... It hurts."

"I know Ashton." I chuckled, lightly rolling my eyes.

"And like- I know I joke about it a lot and shít, but I don't want you to do anything because you feel pressured. I mean, we've only kissed a couple times-"

"Ashton, do you like me?"

The scruffy haired boy seemed slightly taken aback by my sudden question, his lips parting to speak before promptly shutting again. His cheeks were slowly turning a ruby red colour, highlighting the fact that he was clearly embarrassed.

"Well, yeah."

"That's all I really need to know."

Ashton's eyes fell upon my lips as he attempted to think of a good enough response, his eyebrows furrowed together in frustration. I knew he wasn't good at expressing himself through his words, and I accepted that.

As long as his feelings were true.

"Am I meant to kiss you now or?"

I let out a quiet chuckle before instinctively leaning forward, softly pressing my lips against his own. He paused slightly before allowing himself to react, his large hands gently placing themselves either side of my face. His lips moulded easily with mine as he deepened the kiss, gently tugging me forward. The heat building inside my chest slightly subdued, but never completely left, a painful reminder of just how much I wanted Ashton.

The kiss, which had started off soft and sweet, grew to be so much more, my hand entangling itself in his messy locks. His hand pressed gently down onto my chest as he lowered me to the mattress, his body hovering over the top of me. He pulled away briefly before moving his lips to my jaw, trailing short and desperate kisses down my neck towards my collarbone.

My back arched slightly as he gently sucked at the skin, lightly biting before drawing away and blowing on the now sensitive area.

"Where the hell did you learn to do that?" I gasped, shooting him a wide eyed gaze.

He smirked, tugging playfully at the edge of my pyjama top as his hazel eyes burned passionately into mine.

"A good magician never reveals his secrets."

I rolled my eyes before placing a light kiss to his lips, lingering slightly before pulling away. He was smiling, his cheeks flushed a gentle red.

"I don't know if you know this, but I really fücking like you."