Chapter 47

"Okay guys- watching film today no need to get dressed" Cameron shouts into the locker room of boys who were already getting undressed. "Fuck" somebody groans not wanting to deal with it.

I looked around and got a pat on the butt. Flipping around I find Anton who sends me a wink before walking out the door. We usually watch film in a classroom.

I'm assuming Dylan was with Cameron so that leaves me alone with them... "remember last time we were here?" His voice speaks up. "Why was it only me that got beat to a pulp? What did you tell Anton, Luis?" Logan spit out pushing me against a locker.

"I didn't mean for that to happen" I admit but he doesn't listen punching me in the face. I let out a groan of pain and cup my cheek getting kicked in the stomach by some other pissed off player. Terence? I think it was him.

"That's for taking my spot you no good piece of shit!" Yes definitely Terence. He kicks me in the side and I fall to the ground coughing. "Let's just go to film" I cough out getting a kick to my jaw.

"Yeah whatever" Charlie joins in getting a kick in himself instantly smiling afterwards as I start to gag on air. "Okay I don't feel like getting beat up by Anton, so I'm out of here you all have as much fun as you want" Logan laughs stomping on my back forcing me to the ground.

I let out a cry while the others laugh but many soon retreat. I'm left on the ground struggling once again. When the room is completely empty I stuggle to grab my bag throwing my hoodie on and the hood up.

Limping into the school I cried silently. As I made it closer to the class I wiped my tears and hid the limp. Walking into the classroom all eyes were on me. I was late. And they knew what had happen just a few minutes earlier.

I went by a few desks stopping when Logan signaled for me. "Don't you dare sit by Anton" I nodded and went for the back corner keeping to myself.

My phone buzzed as Cameron started to talk about which game we would be watching. Taking it out of my pocket I tucked my knees up and hid the phone behind them trying to wipe my eyes.

'Hey what are you doing?'

A text from Mark? He's nice to me. So it can't be that bad. Maybe he'll make me feel better.

'Hello! We are watching film right now- for soccer. What are you doing?'

I asked looking back up at the screen to watch some stupid pass that I really didn't care about. I don't care anymore. I don't want to do anything anymore. I was so happy a few days ago now I'm back to this nonsense.

'Then shouldn't you be paying attention trouble maker ;)'

He replies making me smile. I cringe at the urge to laugh because it hurt my ribs.

'I don't exactly feel like watching'

I answer simply not wanting to trauma dump onto him over nonsense.

'Why? Did something happen?'

He asks anyways and I bite my lip not sure if I wanted to answer.

'I just got hurt earlier, so I'm tired'

I go with that leaving him typing for a minute.

'You should hangout with me soon, I won't let you get hurt'

I purse my lips not sure how to answer. 
'Okay, thank you Mark'

It was a simple enough reply. My seats kicked and I cringe at the pain from it.

I turned to see the boys near me snickering and I go back to my phone.

'Of course cute thing'

'So when can we hangout?'