Chapter 48

"If you don't let go of me I will- I will bite you!" Anton yells smacking Cameron while I move a pillow over my face. "Go rape Luis" he yells again making me jerk up a slight pain in my ribs.

"I'm sorry- what?!" I shout both boys laughing. Yawning I look around now trying to wipe the tired away. "Where's Dylan?" I ask soon after, which was unheard as Cameron let go of Anton kissing his neck.

"Fuck you" he mumbles in return. I laugh before a thought crosses my mind. Is this okay? Like our relationship? God these stupid intrusive thoughts.

"Hey baby what's going on? Cameron asked noticing that I had zoned out. "Nothing?" It comes out as more of a question. The door opens and our Dylan comes in yawning to himself.

"I see you're awake how are you feeling?" He asks closing the door. Walking between the two he gets his ass smacked by Cameron making him yelp before turning to glare at the two not sure which one did it.

"I hurt a little but I'm okay" I answer distracting him. I got a very happy look from Cameron as Dylan climbed into bed with me, laying us down. "What hurts?" He asks kissing my head. "Just my ribs and jaw" I answer truthfully.

"Hear that Cameron stop raping Luis" Anton shouts as I go red hugging onto Dylan tighter. "It's not rape when he likes it so much- just wait till you hear the wonderful noises both of those boys make" Cameron teases moving closer.

Dylan chokes on his spit as I cover my flustered face. The brunettes hands was rubbing both of our lower backs when Anton walks over. "Can't wait" Anton adds getting on the bed.

Dylan and I continued to hug eachother as both boys got handsy. "Be careful with Luis" Dylan grumbles and I get a kiss on the temple from Anton. "Of course" he answers grabbing my thigh.

I bit my lip keeping in any sounds as Dylan moved away, trying to not let the hands feeling him up get to him. He quickly gave up and kissed me as I carefully tried to move.

With three sets of hands on me I felt like I was in the wrong. Like maybe this was wrong? Is it? Is it okay? "Luis?" Cameron asked taking everybody's hands off of me.

"Did we hurt you baby?" He starts to question making Dylan sit up some more. "No" I mumble. "What's going on? You keep zoning out?" Anton asked nervously. I sat up with a small grunt. "Nothings going on?" Once again it came out more like a question.

They all gave me looks and I could tell they didn't believe me.  "Um do you think our relationship is okay?" I give in and ask. "Yeah, we all like each other what's the problem with being with people you like?" Dylan asked. 

"Yeah- fuck whatever everybody else thinks. We're happy. I mean I hope you guys are?" Cameron adds as I lean up against Anton. He massages his fingers into my curly hair smiling wide.

"I finally got you three, let's not break my heart yet. We're just being happy nothing wrong with that" Anton added getting nods. "I told my dads we are all dating- not my sisters because they would accidentally blab" he added.

"Yeah my mom knows" Dylan grabbed my hand. "Same with my parents" Cameron added kissing my cheek. He slides off of the bed and I move away from Anton and over to Dylan hugging him.

"Don't be embarrassed about it- we aren't bad. None of us are bad people. Except Cameron" "hey!" Cameron yells cutting Dylan off. Our long haired boyfriend stands going back to Cameron.

The both of us on the bed snicker quietly as they hold onto each others hips. Just flirting back and forth with each other. Their lips close together the whole time and you can tell they are just saying bad things as they try not to kiss each other.