𝐏𝟏

✞

"It's cold as hell out here." I said, rubbing my hands together.

"Nobody told to ass yo wait outside!" My best-friend Jacari chuckled.

"You shouldn't have said you was outside, I locked the door behind me and you know I lost my keys."

I hate when black people say they outside knowing they around the corner.

"Mmcht, get yo goofy ass in the car!"

"Unlock the door ugly!" I yanked on the door.

He unlocked the car, and I hopped in.

I was instantly relieved when the heat hit me.

"Ew, you need a hair cut." I said looking over my best-friend's appearance.

"Mmcht, I know." He said, and leaned over to look at hisself in the rear view mirror.

"Put yo hood on, you hella crunchy." I teased, just cause I knew I was looking good, and it was rare to see him out like this.

"Shut the hell up." He mumbled and pulled out from my momma's drive way.

Yes I still lived with my mom and before y'all say something about it, I want to make sure I'm financially stable to live on my own before moving out.

Im 21 years old, too damn grown to be fucking up and getting kicked out, and I feel like Ian have to move out as soon as I became 18.

Nawl, I don't got the time or the mental capacity for that shit, so until I'm ready imma stay with my mother... Or until she kick my ass out..

"I see you got yo little hair done and shit." Cari picked, after stopping at an red light.

"Aht, don't touch. You like pulling wigs off and shit." I said, moving his hand from my hair.

Jacari do not give a fuck about shitttttt, he snatch bitches wigs offff!

For talking shit... yes he's one of them.

"Mmcht, I only did that twice."

"And twice is enough for me."

"Whatever." He mumbled.

"Uhhhh, where we going?" I said noticing that this wasn't the route to the weed man's house.

"I need some gas, plus I'm finna make a play at this shells gas station right here." He told me, pointing at the shells that was literally at the corner.

"Oh," I didn't get in my best-friends business... that boy got to a bag no matter what! And I was all for it.

I turned up the radio, and 'Pillow Talk' by Zayn Malik played as he drove up to the shells gas station.

"Turn that shit down, we in the hood." He mugged.

He was right, you can't pull up to the hood with that type of music on.

So I turned it down, and watched as he pulled up in-front of one of the tanks and parked.

"Can you go put this on tank 2?" He asked me, handing me two twenties.

I gave him a look, cause he knew I did not like coming out to the hood looking like anything. You never knew who you would run into and summo shit. Unt un.

I had on a grey and white jogging suit, my winter coat, which was pink, and some mutha fucking yellow Crocs.

Plus my socks was blue and long, yeah, just a fucking rainbow out this bitch.

I looked a hot assss mess, but I took the money, and hopped out of the car as quickly as I could.

I rushed my ass into the store, and as soon as I opened the door I could see the long ass line.

I walked my ass over to the back of the line and waited for it to move.

"I don't understand why y'all only got one person back there!" The lady standing behind me fussed, she looked like she could be in her early forties.

"Nobody wants to work here because of the Covid outbreak." The lady said from behind the counter.

"Well y'all need to get it together, and you need to work a little faster. Ain't no way there's four people in-front of me." The lady fussed summo.

"Now it's three." The lady behind the counter said, just as she finished up with the last person.

I turned back to see the lady behind me rolling her eyes.

"Well if it's gone take a while imma go get me some snacks and shit." The lady behind me said, and walked out of line.

As soon as she did that the person infront of me was finished so I walked up to the counter and said, "can you put forty on tank 2?"

"You said tank 2?" She asked.

I nodded and walked from out of the store.

Walking back to the car, I looked to see Jacari was already pumping the gas.

Good, it's cold as fuck out chea.

I took my ass right in the car, and heated up while cari pumped the gas.

Jacari jumped in the car with his teeth chattering and shit.

I bussed out laughing, cause yeah.. it was that cold.

"You look like that thing off that movie." I laughed.

"What thing off what movie?" He mugged me.

"Mmcht, you just blew my shit cause you know what I'm talking about."

"Ahhhhhh, but I don't." He remarked and pulled away from shells.

"You made yo play?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's why I had you run in the sto." He told me.

"We finna go get the weed? Or you need to make another stop?"

Jacari looked at me from the side then said, "bruh chill, we finna go get the weed."

"Okay, I was just asking cause you always got this and that to do when it's time to go get something."

"Dallas, we finna go get the weed right na."

"Okay okay."

I love my bestie, and y'all can't tell me shit!