𝐏𝟔

"Hello, this is a collect call from Cuyahoga County Jail, press 1 if you would like to accept

"Hello, this is a collect call from Cuyahoga County Jail, press 1 if you would like to accept."

I pressed 1 cutting the robot lady off, her voice annoyed me when jacari called, I couldn't believe they had him locked up like this.

"What you got a attitude for Dallas?" That was the first thing Jacari fixed his mouth to say once the call connected.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, we had been arguing all day, and I can admit I had an attitude but I was honestly over the back and forth shit.

"I don't have an attitude anymore." I lied, and picked up the seeded watermelon my mom just cut up and placed in a bowl for me.

"You got that money I sent?" He asked changing the subject completely.

An cash app appeared on my phone earlier this morning and I had no clue where it came from. "You sent that?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I need you to do me a favor and that's just for yo pocket." He informed me.

"Thank you." I didn't know how he was getting that much money in jail but I appreciated him.

"You know I got you." When he said shit like that, I know he meant it.

"BITCH!" Ari busted into my room.

"You still on the phone with jacari? Like ew." She said snatching my phone out my hand catching me by surprise.

She hung up and threw my phone on the bed.

"Don't touch my phone again shorty." I mugged her and sat up in my bed. When jacari called back he was going to be mad for a fact.

"Can you please come to this lil party with meeeeeee!" Ari ignored what I just said.

I turned my face up admeditly, "you know I don't do parties."

"Exactly why you should come to this party, do you really wanna die not experiencing so lit shit?"

"I'll be just fine." I answered her with a tight smile.

She rolled her eyes, "Come on!!!!! I bought some weed, plus we got our own bottle. Rashia wanted to come too so I invited her but I really was you with me!!!" She pouted.

Rashia was one of our old friends that we grew apart from once we got older and changed schools, she was still cool tho.

I had nothing else to do for the day, so I asked her, "when does it start?"

"In like 2 hours."

"Where is it?"

"On Conner st, it's literally around the corner."

I nodded because Conner was around the corner.

"Okay I guess." I sighed and got up.

Getting prepared for this little party was going to take a while.