Chapter 407: Working Overtime To Do The DNA Test!

Nora took it from him naturally. Then, she took out a small plastic bag, placed it inside, and put the bag into her pocket.

When taking DNA samples, one must rub the cotton tip in the subject’s mouth with a bit of force in order to get the oral mucosa.

Therefore, it would feel a little uncomfortable.

However, the kind Mia endured the discomfort without saying anything and played along with the game.

After the DNA sample was successfully retrieved, Cherry, in an attempt to play along with Pete’s game, said, “It’s my turn now, Pete!”

Pete: “…”

He glanced at Cherry disdainfully and said, “Don’t you find this very childish? Let’s not play this game anymore. Of course, if you really have to, I don’t mind playing along.”

Cherry: “???”

She shut up and took out her phone. “I still find mobile games more fun, after all.”

“…”

While the children were talking, Justin, seemed to have realized what Nora was doing. He went to Nora and asked softly, “Are you suspecting that Mia may be Tanya’s daughter?”

Nora nodded. “Tanya gave birth to a baby five years ago, but she lost the child.”

Something clicked in Justin’s head and he asked, “Do you need me to look into it for you?”

Nora thought for a moment. “Alright.”

She didn’t have enough manpower. Besides, it was not her forte, either. She and Tanya didn’t know each other before five years ago. The two had met while looking for their children.

With Justin’s help, the investigation might progress faster.

Justin suddenly asked, “Do I get any reward if I help out?”

“…”

Nora stared at the man’s visage right in front of her. Even after being out for a day, the man still looked clean and refreshed, and didn’t look greasy at all. In particular, in the dim lighting in the car, the man’s face even seemed like it had a veil of light over it.

Nora suddenly withdrew her gaze, and her throat moved a little.

If she continued looking at him any further, she felt like she might not be able to stop herself from kissing him.

She coughed and replied, “Forget it, then. You don’t have to help me.”

Justin: “…”

Joel took Tanya back to the villa in the suburbs.

The villa was a little far, so it was already half-past nine by the time they reached the suburbs.

As soon as the car stopped, Tanya got out of the car. She waved at Joel and said, “Bye!”

“… Aren’t you going to invite me in for a glass of water?” asked Joel.

Tanya blinked.

She simply knew Joel too well. Asking for a drink was just an excuse. She picked up a bottle of mineral water and handed it to him instead.

The thick-skinned Joel said, “Oh, my bad. Can I use the bathroom?”

Tanya: “…”

She couldn’t refuse anymore!

Surely she couldn’t make him hold it in for over an hour, right?

Joel got out of the car casually and followed her into the house. Tanya couldn’t help but complain, “You obviously went to the toilet before we left the amusement park!”