Chapter 519 - She Is The Last Disciple of Dr. Zabe!

The next moment, Silvester’s son walked up to Nora and said, “Nora, Dad has a message for his disciple-he wants me to tell you not to stir up so much trouble outside.”

The whole place suddenly fell silent.

Everyone looked at Silvester’s son in disbelief. Even Jon was dumbfounded. In fact, he even wondered for a moment if he had misheard.

However, the next moment, he frowned and asked, “His disciple? Mr. Zabe, how come I’m not aware that Dr. Zabe has taken another disciple?”

After questioning Silvester’s son, Jon sneered and looked at Nora again. “No wonder you keep saying that you have evidence. So, this is why you visited the Zabes the other time? Hah, what impressive means! Do you think you can speak justly and righteously today just because you’ve become Dr. Zabe’s disciple? The Smiths sure have impressive means! They are absolutely top-notch at dealing with public relation crises!”

He was implying that Nora was just putting on an act by becoming Dr. Zabe’s disciple!

The students became even more furious when they heard this.

Elaine, who had also recovered, sighed. “Are the wealthy all so brazen? All they do is cover up when they make a mistake, and will never admit their mistake! They really have no respect for the law! Also, for the university to protect her like this, might the Smiths have also given them some kind of benefit?”

Her words were becoming more and more overboard.

The reporters at the side snapped away with their cameras. Some even started filming them, intending to publish articles attacking the Smiths.

“They are too much! The Zabes are simply disappointing! Dr. Zabe is so highly respected, yet even he has been bribed!”

“Gosh, as expected, no matter which industry it is, there are always inside stories!”

“Has Dr. Zabe been threatened by the Smiths?”

Amid everyone’s speculations, Nora let out an icy sneer.

This was exactly what people were like in society. No matter what one did, they would always be questioned by others. Had she been an inconspicuous nobody doctor in the alternative medicine field, she really wouldn’t be able to get through this today! Her gaze swept across all the students present.

There was a rather eclectic mix of people present that day. Apart from the school’s students, there were also some outsiders. The reason why she had been dragging this out and staying quiet was to observe who the ones guiding public opinion in the crowd were!

After that… she would catch them all!

Seeing that the situation had more or less sufficiently developed and that the few people guiding public opinion in the crowd were basically done speaking, at last, her lips suddenly curled into a smile. She said, “Who says I am a newbie to the profession?”

Jon frowned. “Heh, Dr. Zabe only has those few disciples. It can be said that even I have studied under his tutelage before. If you are not a newbie, then what are you?”

Famous doctors in the alternative medicine field like Silvester only took a few disciples.

Nora’s lips curled in a smile. “Are you sure you’ve met all of my teacher’s disciples?”

Jon sneered, “Of course. Except for the very last disciple that Dr. Zabe took, I have met all of his other disciples!”

However, when he said that, Nora looked at him with a half-amused look on her face.