Squeamish bag

Because of those inexplicable tears, Ji Jingcheng was a little embarrassed to face Jiang Chu.

Too embarrassing!

When he was so miserable before, he was never in front of the public, let alone shed tears in front of him. How could he cry like something when his mother said a few words in the morning.

Jiang Chu won't think he is a squeamish bag who loves to cry?

Chen Shan would find Jiang Chu's room because she hadn't heard anything in Ji Jingcheng's room when it was time for school, so she rushed to the third floor to get angry.

She also blamed her for not being thoughtful. Cheng Cheng was young, and after being marked, he must not be able to fully adapt, so he needed Alpha's comfort.

She took a week off for both of them, and then considered going back to school after seeing how their bodies recovered.

Jiang Chu was naturally eager, and approached Ji Jingcheng as soon as he had a chance.

Ji Jingcheng was playing games in the room, and he leaned over to play together; when Ji Jingcheng was hungry, he took the initiative to help Wu Ma prepare snacks; when Ji Jingcheng said he was tired, he helped with massage, and so on.

In the first two days, Ji Jingcheng couldn't get used to it, and he felt uncomfortable when he saw Jiang Chu's face. Later, he was relieved by the comfortable days when he came to eat and open his mouth, so he looked at Jiang Chu whenever something happened.

Jiang Chu is also very clever. After a few times, he knows what he is going to do without him saying it.

Ji Jingcheng had never had this kind of treatment before. Seeing Jiang Chu's humble appearance in front of him, the more he looked at him, the more comfortable he became.

Is this a plot that God specially helped him rearrange in order to make up for him?

So arrogant and arrogant, Bingshan Jiang Chu, no matter how amiable he was in his student days, it was impossible for him to achieve this.

"Jiang Chu, grapes."

Ji Jingcheng was lying on the sofa watching TV. With an order, Jiang Chu peeled the grapes and fed them to his mouth. All he had to do was open his mouth.

Probably Jiang Chu hurt him the most in his last life, so he was able to see Jiang Chu like this after his rebirth, who was obedient and gentle.

He couldn't help but smile, contentedly waiting for the next grape to fall into his mouth.

Jiang Chu was stunned by his smile. It was this smile that made him miss him for many years. It was like the rising sun, alive and clever, but he never saw it again.

Ji Jingcheng touched his face suspiciously: "Why are you looking at me like this?"

"You have a good laugh, can you laugh again?"

Although this Jiang Chu had a good temper, what he said was really touching Can't stand it.

If ordinary boys talk to him like this, Ji Jingcheng may not be able to accept it, let alone Jiang Chu who he hates.

He squeezed out a smirk: "Hehehe, why are you laughing, have you peeled the grapes?"

"Okay."

Jiang Chu was afraid that he would be unhappy, so he was in a hurry and accidentally touched his lips.

very soft.

Ji Jingcheng felt that the original harmonious atmosphere was completely destroyed by Jiang Chu. He bit the grapes, and there was still the touch of his fingers on his lips, which was crisp and numb, which made him feel bad.