Showdown

When Ji Jincheng returned to the classroom, Qian Jiaojiao and the others were already surrounding his seat. When they saw him come in, everyone in the class looked up at him at the same time.

How does it feel like watching aliens?

Ji Jingcheng was a little confused, hesitantly sat back in his seat, picked Xia Baihui, who had the softest personality, and asked her what was wrong.

Xia Baihui showed him the mobile phone. In the 2000s, the pixel of the mobile phone was not very high, and the screen was relatively small, so the pictures taken looked a little blurry.

But no matter how blurry it is, you can still see that the people in the photo are Ji Jingcheng and Jiang Chu.

He was candidly photographed!

"Where did this come from?"

"Someone posted it on the school post. The title is still very vulgar, you can see it yourself." Xia Baihui turned to the webpage for him.

Ji Jingcheng's eyes were red, "I encountered a passionate moment in the school woods", where is the passion? He just accidentally fell on Jiang Chu!

"Can you find out who filmed this?"

"Maybe you won't be able to find out, but I know the owner of the post bar, so I can ask him to delete it for you." Qian Jiaojiao has a wide range of friends, from the third year of high school to the first year of junior high. Everyone knows her.

"Then please help me get in touch." Ji Jingcheng suddenly felt a sense of suffocation. When he was a star before, the discomfort of being followed by paparazzi haunted him again.

He has been reborn as a student, why is there still a candid filming incident?

"This is easy to handle, but you can honestly explain, you and Jiang Chu..." Qian Jiaojiao was about to post the content of the post to the main QQ, but as soon as the post was refreshed, the post was gone, "Hey, why did you delete it?"

"What? Deleted?" Ji Jingcheng probed to look over.

"The post has been deleted." Qian Jiaojiao received the reply from the master, "Jiang Chu asked you to delete it, okay, you, the scandal object, act very fast."

"What scandal object, don't talk nonsense." Ji Jingcheng avoided the curiosity of other studentsat her eyes, she lowered her voice and said, "After school in the afternoon, I will definitely tell the whole story."

Du Runan also felt that there were too many people, so he wanted everyone to go to her house to play together at night, and then tortured him.

Several of them returned to their own positions, and the others had no reason to stare at Ji Jingcheng to watch the excitement, so they had to withdraw their eyes of inquiry.

Ji Jingcheng breathed a sigh of relief, feeling the phone vibrate in his pocket, took it out and saw that it was a message.

[Don't worry, I've dealt with it, I'll find out who posted it. ]

He has never saved this number, but he can guess that it is Jiang Chu.

What's the use of shooting after the horse now, when he was in the woods, he shouldn't be pulling and pulling with himself.

However, Xiao Shun was the one who brought people there by himself. In the end, he couldn't completely blame Jiang Chu, but also the mysterious candid photographer.

He clearly saw no one in that piece, so how could he be photographed? Did someone deliberately hide there?

Something seemed to flash in Ji Jingcheng's head. Did he also have a secret filming incident when he was in high school?