Ch2 Pick up lines, Love stories and Punching bags

~Noah~

The entire drive overto the studio, I was giving myself a lame ass pep talk while changing the song every 30 seconds. I pulled up outside the studio fifteen minutes after nine, thanking the unusual large amount of traffic for making me late. Jack was leaning up against a street lamp in a pair of black skinny jeans, an old Green Day band shirt and a black jacket. Taking a deep breath, I climbed out of my beat up red jeep wrangler and made my way around the hood of the car towards Jack.

‘”Do you know your ABC’s? Because I want to the give you the fourth letter of the alphabet, when you show up looking like that.” And the smirk was back on Jack’s face, like it had never left as his eyes ran over my body

“Jack, save your breath, your lines aren’t going to work on me tonight.” I replied rolling my eyes at the Rockstar in front of my and folded my arms over my chest.

“What about tomorrow?” He cocked an eyebrows at me and tipping his head to the right. “Then will I get you to fall for a line?”

“I mean you can try but I’ll give you a heads up and let you know now that it will probably fail” I turned on my heel and headed back to my side of the car. “Get in loser, we are going partying.”

~

Jack interlaced our fingers as we walked through the warehouse converted apartment that was full of people, mostly girls giving me glares over the fact that I was there with Jack and they weren’t. I was pulled over to the kitchen that was doubled as the bar where Jack let go of my hand and began bro hugging his band mates.

“Damn girl, I think something just dropped. My Jaw” Alex Winked at me once Jack moved to introduce me to Alex, Rian and a blonde girl in a white dress in between them.

“Aw shit, I was hoping it was your balls, Gaskarth.” I sighed in disappointment and shook my head causing Rian to spit out his drink and cough.

“Keep looking like you do in that dress and you might get to see them tonight.” Alex retorted, unfazed by my remark.

“Sorry, I didn’t pack my magnifying glass today.” I shrugged, Jack snorted next to me, lightly putting an arm around my waist. In the car I had asked why he had needed a fake girlfriend at the party, when there would be heaps of girls there to keep him entertained.  All I was told was that there people from the record label that were over his womanizing ways and one thing lead to another and Jack told them that he had a girlfriend. Which he doesn’t. And here I was because there were people from the label here tonight.

“A girl that can stand her ground. I like you already.” The blonde girl, smiled holding out her hand. “Ella, childhood friend of these assholes and Zack, where ever the hell he has gone to.”

“Noah, Jacky-o’s girlfriend for the night” I replied shaking her hand with a smile. Once I let go, Jack handed me a shot of what looked like whiskey and we all raised our glasses before downing our shots, then the worst thing to happen to this earth happened. Love story by Taylor swift began to play.

“Oh shit, this is my song!” Ella squealed before grabbing my hand and pulling me to the make shift dance floor. “WE WERE BOTH YOUNG WHEN I FIRST SAW YOU”

“I CLOSED MY EYES AND THE FLASH BACK STARTS, I AM STANDING THERE” I Joined in and we began making the dance moves up as we went along.  We danced the entire song, not caring that people were watching us, I am sure I saw Zack filming this at one point.

“CAUSE WE WERE BOTH YOUNG WHEN I FIRST SAW YOOOOUUUUU” Ella and I sung before falling into each other’s arms. Jack and Zack cheered as they bought us over another drink, of whiskey and coke. Jack leaned into kiss me, but I moved my head just in time for his lips to land on my cheek.