5: Rivals don't marry

"well well, is this my wife screaming again?"

"hey jay! please take her away, i can't bare her meaningless argument" hana groaned at the boy who smiled innocently, they mutually agreed on revealing this shocking news to their closest friends, hana couldn't keep herself all to herself so jay had to oblige. 

everyone knew their soon happening wedding. but it delayed for after their semester exams. meaning, only a few weeks. 

jay's friends just laughed. "not my problem" he retorted, plopping himself opposite to her as he sat beside heeseung. 

"shut up" hana said stuffing her face with food, "why even is this dude here? who even invited him!" hana said annoyed at her friends.

jay looked at his fiancee in disbelief, dude? i'm her soon-to-be husband

"now why would we invite a friend to lunch, in school, brain hana?" rosé replied with a snarky smile, hana should have expected it.

"yah, can't you sit somewhere else. why are you sitting right infront of me?" hana threw her head back as she inhaled in and out.

"oh please, i'm here for my friend darling, not you." jay said casually as he sipped on his milk tea.

"i will kill you somewhere in my next life" the pair were bickering already like a grown old couple. which made their friends look in awe, this is something serious yet they were happy with jay and hana

sure, the wedding was something absolutely no one expected, i mean who would? for all, they're known for their competition and even if everyone shipped them oblivion to them, no one was delusional enough foreseeing a marriage at this age. they knew how much hana mattered to jay. they knew how much jay never liked if anyone talked shit about hana behind his or her back. the boys knew how though jay may bully her, he wouldn't dream of hurting her. the girls on the other hand knew hana's younger self who harboured feelings for him way back, however she insists no longer. 

all their friends, knew that jay and hana were meant for eachother, if not in this life, perhaps in another.

"you guys okay?" hana asked with her doe eyes, which earned eager and furious nods from their friends.

"I'm telling you, our friends are weirdos" jay said looking at them, where they looked at him offended.

"i agree with you." hana nodded as both him and her joined their heads together, muttering between eating because of their friends' weird looks.

"yeah," jay said as he watched the shorter get up and leave, "of course you do, nerd" jay whispered. but they surely heard it.

...

Thank you all so much, ily.
-Tas ☾

EDITED.