𝟥𝟥: 𝖶𝗈𝗅𝖿 𝗂𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗉'𝗌 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀

adult mentions

adult mentions.
▬▬▬

"stay here, i have to go to the washroom" jay said as he excused himself through the crowd. hana obediently stood there, feeling quite awkward since she didn't know much of her husband's family. 

after all, they were enemies. 

a tall slender man appeared out of the crowd, dressed a beige coat looking almost as similar to hana's coat which she got from jay. "hey! you're jay hyung's wife right?" 

he was almost so bright that hana's eyes hurt. 

"y-yes, hello" she bowed feeling unsure, the guy was young, handsome and bright. but she didn't know him. and jay did talk about his cousins, she remembers everyone small detail. 

so who is he...?

"oh my bad! i'm hyun-bin. jay's. . . um, distant cousin" the man, apparently hyunbin, smiled after a moment of thought. 

the aura darkened when he said cousin. hana had goosebumps. 
it didn't feel right. 

hana shook her head, smiling, "nice to meet you, i'm hana, jay's wife as you know..." she laughed. 

"speaking of him, where is he?" he asked curiously, a dark gleam in his eyes, putting the glass of champagne back onto the waiter's serving plate. "oh, uh he's in the washroom" hana chuckled out of unsureness. 

she's always been bad at first impressions. hana's and jay's first impression is a different story for another time. 

"ah, well don't you deserve a look-around then?" hana was taken aback by the question, 'hyun-bin' simply smiled, making look like an angel with his eyes close. 

"oh, well, yes, jay would have planned to show me as well." she smiled, subtly stepping back. 

something made her guts knot. 

"oh," hyunbin's lip had twitched, "i'd show you. may i mrs. park?" he smiled, his eyes narrowing. 

hana blinked, it would be a bad impression to refuse. i'm probably putting too much thought over him, she thought. "w‒well, if you don't mind then" she replied, hyunbin gladly smiled, leading her out the room. 

but they were stopped. 

"jason dear, where are you going?" hyunbin widened his eyes, "mother, would you please move? i would like to show jay hyung's wife around" he grimaced through his teeth. 

jason...? hana said to herself whispering. 

"i'm sorry uh that‒" 

"hey could you give me a minute. i just need to check something." hana cut him off, hyunbin blinked twice, turning away as he didn't move a muscle. damn

i don't know why but i don't know him. i'm not feeling good around him, hana turned on her phone, tapping on her husbands profile which read 'my husband 💢' and shared her location. 

"you done?" a voice peeped over, hana almost shrieking. "oh yes! um, let's go haha" she smiled, walking quickly but soon catched up by so-called hyunbin. 

jay fixed his tuxedo, fixing his collar as he snapped his neck infront of the large clean mirror. "god, i knew i should've slept better yesterday." he shook his head in disappointment.  a ting on his phone distracted him. 

‣ location shared by 'hana park 👸' 

location? jay wondered as he opened the map to see why. the bright red dot was moving. where's this child going?

jay swiped through his hair one last time before getting out the washroom, the big hall was still so busy and moving. everyone were spreading joy, some kids having one of the so-many-time of their lives. 

jay walked around till where the couple was previously standing. the buffet had already opened and he thought his dearling was hungry, but she wasn't quite found. 

jay walked around as the elders ate first. until to be called by one of his mother's relatives. "oh anneyeonghaseyo kim aunty" jay bowed, bending down to her height. 

"oh hello dear, i called you over because of your wife." 

well, that sounds like she did something bad. 

"yes aunty...?" jay asked, reluctant but curious. 

"remember jason?" jay's lips twitched. "of course" 

"that's good haha. you used to fight so much back then. well he said he was going to show her around. what was her name?"

"hana aunty, i'll go find them now" jay stood up straight, smiling out of gratitude. 

"oh dear, i'm sorry, growing old haha. also, please tell jason that his mother is looking for him" 

"of course, aunty kim"