𝟣𝟣: 𝖦𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗎𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇!

almost a week into their pretty peaceful marriage, had their life taken pretty serious changes aside from just that. jay had been appointed a good position for a job at his dad's company for experience, and hana had yet a lot to figure out once finals week is finally over. meaning. . . 

they're graduating, stepping out to the real world. 

they both nearly lived two different lives at school and social family life, two different personalities which both them unconsciously closer, but their so called hatred was known, letting it be known. 

they were at smooth sail, with no shortcomings. atleast they think so. 

"hana, I can't find my white shirt!" jay yelled across a room, echoing the lonely hall outside, currently standing towel covered with only pants on, his hands rummaged through his closet, searching for the special white shirt he was sure he set it last night. 

"wear your damn glasses at home atleast?" hana remarked, sarcasm yet hidden concern in his voice, handing over the same white shirt to her husband. the latter's eyes seemed to shine brightly upon the finding, making hana stifle a chuckle. 

"wait... this is not the one! hana! how insensitive of you," he frowned, resembling a puppy who had his toy thrown out because of over-damage, "this is my wedding shirt" jay now once again ran over to the other storage room, where hana had come from.

"oh, sorry. kind of hard to make it out with 4 white shirts the same size? " she shook her head at his 

a few minutes of routine in hana and jay's house passed, moving on to the next scene. as you see, they've become more than accustomed to waking up seeing each other's faces, knocking into slumber after conversational nights together, being married. 

"jay, get down before I finish all this bungeoppang" hana tempted, slopping herself down eating her deliciously made fish bread, which she excelled at after numerous nights of making. she pushed his plate towards noticing his decked up frame. 

"ugh," he groaned feeling the crispy warm texture of the fish bread melting in his mouth, "God I see why riki loves fish bread, he's had yours" he complimented, gulping down one already. 

"here, I've packed a box for him, the kid needs to eat better." hana said of warmth, he was like a little brother, taller, for sure, but still some one in need of care. 

"you aren't going to eat?"

"tch, bungeoppang and not eat? I don't do breakfast much mr. stalker but can't miss out on these" hana said, her finger pointed at his plate as she let herself up, moving towards the main door. 

jay gulped down his milk, nodding as he grabbed his keys. "come...on?" jay muttered, looking behind at the lights off. 

"already infront you, sloth" hana leaned over his benz like she owns it, her leather jacket, blue flared jeans, LV circle cat eye sunglasses, brunette hair neatly made, bag full of completed school work, pretty face and a equally handsome husband showing up in a pretty black benz c. 

"ladies first, they say" jay retorted with a smug face, making hana slap her forehead internally. jay 1 hana 1

"rose, rose! how do i look?" hana asked excited, even after knowing she was wearing was the same as the other students. jay and hana had parted ways, now like they don't know eachother. 

rose turned back, looking her up and down, "hana, everyone's literally wearing the same thing" hana pouted, displeased to her friend's ignorance towards her simple fire outfit inside. 

"okay, okay. stop pouting. you look really good with the blue, and you match with everyone and um, your hair is pretty nice. yeah, okay seriously. you literally look the same as all the girls" rose surrendered. better say the truth than lie straight up. 

hana chuckled nervously after she realised. soon, voices erupted once all the parents were in the large halls, including both jay's and hana's infact. "my daughter really is graduating!" hana's father exclaimed while taking a seat next to jay's father. 

he returned the enthusiasm, "and of course the fact they're going to Italy together!" the older men whispered to eachother, giggling like two girls on a scout mission, even as their children about their country trip. 

over on the other side, infront of all the seats, stood all the students about to graduate on the podium. their same, plain cotton blue slipped o all the students, reaching to their ankles, the school president took her place in the little speech. 

"lia, start now" a voice whispered to the class president, soon the voice broke in the speech, causing all the students to flail their hands their ears. 

s c r e e c h !

"sorry about that, as you all know−" and so, a speech continued, everyone was quite happy, and after nearly one and half a hour, the whole ceremony was went by. now, all students were gathered up at the airport. including jay, hana, rose, and their parents included all other humans, or students. 

edited