Chapter 107

Qi Family: In Xie Jing Xing's room, a ringing of cell phone interrupted the sweet atmosphere between the two, it was Huo Yu's cell phone.

Huo Yu saw that the caller ID was Mother Huo: Xie Jingxing answered the call without hesitation: "Mom?"

"I heard that you are in love?" After calling, Mother Huo's voice was expectant and excited.

Huo Yu took over Huo's family at the age of 20: In addition to showing some warmth towards his family: At other times, he is like a machine, with only work in his eyes, handsome men and beauties are not as attractive as quarterly reports in his eyes: no Thinking of suddenly one day Huo Yu, who only sees work, actually skips work!

So abnormal! The Huo family hurriedly called Huo Yu's assistant. The reason they didn't call Huo Yu directly was because they were afraid that Huo Yu, who had always been reticent, would give them the word "nothing". After all, this was not the first time. Knowing that his son/brother is actually in love with Tieshu Blossom, not only that: He also skipped work and gave gifts to his lover, especially the domineering president Fan Er: Not only did the Huo family not feel that Huo Yu was not doing a proper job, but they were very happy. They have already done it. Well, Huo Yu had been preparing for a lifetime of working with him, but he didn't expect the twists and turns. Huo Yu had a rare move of his heart, and the Huo family was worried that there would be variables, so they could not wait to settle the matter right away. They were not worried at all about Xie Jing Xing who had not met yet: the main reason was that they were very confident in Huo Yu's vision and could make Huo Yu, a workaholic, take the initiative to leave his job: at least his charm was beyond doubt. Huo Yu glanced at Xie Jing Xing and said, let Xie Jing Xing hear it, "Yes." "Son, he is really in love!" With his son's affirmation, Huo's mother quickly shared the good news with ordinary Huo father : Then he said to Huo Yu, "You will bring my daughter-in-law to the house for a light meal today. By the way, what my daughter-in-law likes to eat, I will ask Mrs. Wang to prepare it in advance." Huo Yu was not surprised by the phone call from Huo's mother at all. , He knew that Mother Huo called the assistant. Without his advice, the assistant would not dare to tell others about his private affairs, even his family.

Yesterday I saw how the Qi family neglected Xie Jingxing, Huo Yu wanted to pack Xie Jingxing home, although his high-profile delivery today shocked the Qi family, but he did not give up this plan at all, it was his treasure, no matter what. He didn't feel relieved to leave it to anyone to take care of him, not to mention the Qi family who were scheming, so he began to seriously consider how to get Xie Jing Xing to agree to marry him as soon as possible.

Not long after the two met, his proposal of marriage would inevitably make Xie Jing Xing feel too hasty, but if the proposal was made by his parents, it was solemn and hard to refuse, so when Mother Huo called the assistant, Knowing how anxious his family was about his life-long affairs, he instantly thought of asking his family to assist in urging the marriage. He was very scheming. Of course, he dared to do this because he knew the Huo family and believed that they would never embarrass Xie Jingxing, while Huo's mother's The performance speaks for itself.

"Baby, do you see?" Huo Yu looked at Xie Jing Xing expectantly.

Although Xie Jing Xing knew his lover, he really didn't see his lover's routine this time. The two were old and married, and Xie Jing Xing didn't have any resistance or nervousness about meeting their parents, so he nodded.

"Mom, I brought Youyou back for dinner at night, he likes..." Huo Yu reported several dishes, although he had only had one meal with Xie Jing Xing, he basically understood Xie Jing Xing's taste. "Okay, I'll let Mrs. Wang prepare. Come back early, so that Youyou doesn't have to worry about bringing gifts." Huo Mu and Huo Yu are indeed mother and son, and they called "Youyou" very familiarly before they met. "Understood." "Okay, you guys are busy, I'll hang up." After talking about business, Mother Huo winked and stopped disturbing her son's romance. Although Mother Huo said that there was no need to bring gifts, how could Xie Jing Xing come to the door empty-handed for the first time, but the time was short and the Huo family did not lack anything, so it was not easy to prepare a gift that was pleasing to the mind. Fortunately, Huo Yu was well prepared and prepared gifts in advance. He gave Huo's father an inkstone, Huo's mother a piece of warm jade, and Huo Tiantian a set of medical books. The little girl kept saying that Huo's mother was not in good health. Blame it on myself, so I decided to study medicine since I was a child, and I want to cure Huo's mother's disease.

Xie Jing Xing had no doubts, it could be seen that the relationship between lovers and family members in this world was very good, and it was not surprising that he would think about preparing gifts for his family members on weekdays. Huo Yu breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that Xie Jing Xing did not ask about the gift.

The Huo family, the whole family was looking forward to it, Huo Yu and Xie Jing Xing finally arrived at the Huo family.

When Mother Huo saw Xie Jingxing, she didn't even care about her son, she stepped forward and held his hand affectionately, "This is Youyou, she looks so good, she is likable at first sight."

Xie Jingxing did not expect Mother Huo to be so enthusiastic, but He is sensitive to people's emotions, and feels that Huo's mother's love for him is sincere, not out of politeness, and her sweet words come with her mouth open: "Auntie is really beautiful, otherwise how could Huo Yu and Tiantian be born like this? A beautiful pair of sons and daughters." This sentence praised three people, the key is that his attitude is natural, his eyes are sincere, and at first glance, he is saying what is in his heart, which makes the person who hears it feel at ease both physically and mentally.

Mother Huo looked at Xie Jing Xing with more affection when she heard the words, with a smile on her brows: "Youyou is really good at talking, unlike Huo Yu's sullen gourd, expecting him to say something nice is more difficult than ascending to the sky.

" Looking at Huo Yu, he must have followed his uncle and be prudent." This was even praised by Huo's father, and he didn't spare a single one, and now even Huo's father had a smile on his face.

Seeing his lover's words, Huo Yu coaxed his family into a smile, and his eyes softened as he looked at him: "Dad, Mom, Tiantian, Youyou also brought you gifts.

" Forget it this time, you won't need it next time, it's a family in the future, you don't need to show off like this." Huo's mother said a little angrily, but there was a smile on her face, who doesn't like a polite child, and Xie Jing Xing gave it to you At first glance, a gift is a thought. The value of something is not important, and the thought is precious. But Xie Jing Xing shook his head, and then said playfully, "Auntie is the one who don't want to meet me. Since we are a family in the future, shouldn't I honor you all?" When it came to being a family in the future, he didn't hesitate at all, Not only is his attitude of course not offensive, but it makes people feel that he is cute and candid.

Hearing this, Huo Yu couldn't help but put his arms around Xie Jing Xing and laughed, the corners of his eyes and brows were filled with joy, it turned out that his lover had already recognized him, so it was right for his family to assist.

Huo Yu was undoubtedly good to his family, but he was very restrained and it was difficult to see any obvious emotional expressions on his face. It was the first time the Huo family had seen such a happy expression, and he was immediately satisfied with Xie Jing Xing. Not being excellent is second, and making my son/brother laugh is the most important.

"Hahaha~ Xiaoyou is right." Huo's father also laughed loudly, he had learned about Xie Jingxing from his assistant and knew that Xie Jingxing was the youngest son of the Qi family who had been missing for more than ten years. He dropped out of high school before graduating from high school for treating illness for his adoptive mother. As long as his son liked it and his character was not bad, neither he nor his wife would dislike it, but seeing Xie Jing Xing himself now gave him a big surprise. Xie Jingxing's words and deeds are generous and natural, neither humble nor arrogant, with outstanding temperament, free and easy and lovable personality, no wonder his son likes it.

If Xie Jing Xing was willing, it would be very easy for him to be liked, these were family members that his lover cared about, Aiwu and Wu, he was naturally willing to bother.

During the meal, Huo's father and Huo's mother looked at Huo Yu who was extremely considerate to Xie Jingxing. They had already identified Xie Jingxing as a daughter-in-law. At this time, not only did they not feel that their son was too humble to serve Xie Jingxing like this, but they were very relieved. I have been in love, but I still have a good EQ when I meet someone I like. It seems that I will be able to abduct my daughter-in-law back soon.

Huo's mother was not in good health and her appetite was always bad, she didn't eat a few bites of a meal, but she kept adding vegetables to Xie Jing Xing: "Youyou, eat more, you are too thin, I will come here often in the future, my aunt will give it to you Prepare something to eat." She knew that the Qi family treated Xie Jing Xing badly, otherwise it would not be his son's turn to deliver things today, but after all, it was Xie Jing Xing's family, so she couldn't say their faults in front of him.

Xie Jing Xing looked at the distressed look in Mother Huo's eyes, his heart softened and he silently ate all the vegetables that Mother Huo had.

After the meal, Xie Jing Xing said to Mother Huo, "Auntie, my Chinese medicine is not bad, can I give you a pulse?" That's what he is. He can take revenge without mercy if he treats him badly, but if he treats him well, he can take revenge without mercy. Yes, he will spare no effort to give back.

"Youyou, your kind aunt has accepted it, but all the doctors in aunt's body say that you can only take good care of it, so don't worry about it." Huo's mother hurt her body when she gave birth to Huo Tiantian. Later, Huo's accident happened. As soon as her condition worsens, she has seen many doctors over the years. It is obvious that there is no serious problem, but her body is weak. All the doctors have asked her to take good care of her, but there is no cure. She has long given up hope. She didn't let Xie Jing Xing see it because she was afraid that he would not see him well and instead blamed herself, but she was very happy that Xie Jing Xing had such a heart. Huo Yu was different, he knew that Xie Jing Xing never set his sights on purpose, since he dared to bring it up, he was very sure, and he also saw Huo's mother's thoughts and persuaded: "Mom, since Youyou said that, it means he is sure. , will you let him see?" He said that, even Huo's father and Huo Tiantian were nervous, Huo Yu had never made mistakes in important matters since he was a child, and they trusted his judgment. "Let Xiaoyou take a look, even if it doesn't look good, there's nothing to lose." Huo's father made a final decision. Mother Huo was helpless, in order to make everyone feel at ease, she had to reach out and let Xie Jing Xing feel the pulse. After taking the pulse, Xie Jing Xing looked at the nervous father Huo and Huo Tiantian with a smile: "Don't worry, my aunt's illness can be cured, I didn't bring silver needles today, starting from tomorrow, I will come here every day to give my aunt acupuncture and moxibustion. With the combination of medicine, it can be cured in a month." "Great!" Although the treatment has not yet started, the strong confidence in Xie Jing Xing's words convinced them involuntarily. "Brother You, if you can cure my mother's illness, you will be my Huo Tiantian's brother in the future." Huo's mother's illness was caused by her, she has always blamed herself very much, now Xie Jing Xing can cure Huo's mother's illness Ill, she is grateful to him more than anyone. Xie Jing Xing rubbed her head and said with a smile, "Then you can just wait to be my sister." She is also sixteen years old, and she was also coddled by her family, so Huo Tiantian is much cuter than Qi Yue. Huo Yu said that he was not jealous at all, and when the two got married in the future, of course Huo Tiantian was Xie Jing Xing's younger sister, there was nothing wrong with that. Now that my sister has recognized it, will his old attack be far behind? Sure enough, it was right to let the family assist, Huo Yu sighed again.

The author has something to say: Thank you to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2020-08-05 11:51:11~2020-08-06 15:29:37~

Thank you for casting mine Little angel: 2 African cubs;
thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: think about it, the medicine is Ouhuang, 1 bottle of sunset and afterglow; thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!