Chapter 148

After obtaining the inheritance of medicine refining: Xie Jing Xing stayed in his cave again and focused on refining medicine. Perhaps because of his proficiency in traditional Chinese medicine, Xie Jing Xing was very talented in refining medicine: In addition to his strong mental power, and his extremely precise control of the heat and the amount of medicine, the quality of the medicinal pills he refined was of the highest quality.

The elixir in the cultivation world is divided into yellow-level elixir from low to high: Xuan-class elixir, earth-class elixir, heaven-class elixir, immortal-class elixir and god-class elixir: Each class elixir is based on the quality of the elixir. The difference is divided into low-grade, middle-grade, high-grade and top-grade.

The corresponding alchemists are ranked from low to high as yellow-level alchemists: Xuan-level alchemists, earth-level alchemists, heaven-level alchemists, immortal-level alchemists and god-level alchemists. A yellow-level alchemist can refine a yellow-level elixir, a Xuan-level alchemist can refine elixir of Xuan-level and below, and so on. No matter the grade of medicinal pills: According to quality: Low-grade, middle-grade and high-grade medicinal pills contain erysipelas more or less: but the content varies from high to low. Long-term use of these elixirs containing erysipelas: erysipelas remains in the body: it will affect the improvement of the cultivation base, and even make the cultivation base stagnant, making it difficult to make progress. Only the top-quality elixirs are completely free of erysipelas: there are no side effects after taking them, so the best-quality elixirs are hard to find. As we all know, the stronger the consciousness, the more precise the control of the pill fire, and the strength of the consciousness is related to the cultivation base, but the pharmacist generally spends a lot of time and energy in refining medicine It has been greatly reduced, and the cultivation base is naturally not high. Like the peak master of Qingyunzong's Medicine Refining Peak, he is now a heaven-level medicine refiner and is very respected in the cultivation world, but his cultivation base is only in the Nascent Soul stage. The probability of top-grade medicinal pills is less than 1%, which shows how rare it is to refine top-grade medicinal pills. Xie Jing Xing is a special case, he has traveled through many worlds, and experienced two worlds, the end times and the star world, his spiritual power has been systematically cultivated, and his spiritual power has grown rapidly, and his powerful spiritual power is manifested as a powerful force in this world. Divine Consciousness, when he first came to this world, the barrier formed by his spiritual power can directly resist thunder tribulation, which shows its power.

Xie Jing Xing's current spiritual consciousness is almost on par with Fu Linyuan's in the Mahayana period, so it is very difficult for others to refine the top-quality medicinal pills, but Xie Jing Xing's here is at his fingertips. If it is known that the medicinal pills refined by Xie Jing Xing are of the highest quality, he is afraid that many people will covet them, but Xie Jing Xing is a low-key person. No one knows about Fu Linyuan and Yunhe.

Xie Jing Xing threw himself into refining medicine, but it was hard for Fu Linyuan, who had just started eating meat, although he had awakened the memories of the two previous lives as early as the Spirit Transformation stage, the memories of those two people's past lingering are naturally many, but the memory and personal experience are not enough. It's completely different, abstaining from sex for thousands of years, once eating the marrow and knowing the taste, it is more prosperous than the old house on fire. He euphemistically called him helping Xie Jing Xing to improve his cultivation and entangled Xie Jing Xing with double cultivation. If Xie Jing Xing refused, he would not have the burden of being a great idol in the Mahayana period at all, and pretending to be pitiful would make Xie Jing Xing unable to reject him at all. How well Xie Jing Xing knew about his lover, how could he not know that he was deliberately acting miserable and pretending to be pitiful, but even so, he still felt sorry for him after waiting, so he couldn't refuse cruelly, and he didn't really reject cultivating with his lover, it was just true cultivation To be high and profound, a pair of repairs is at least half a month, which is the result of his extreme restraint in Fu Linyuan's mouth. Xie Jing Xing really didn't want to spend all day in bed, such a day would be too shameless and shameless, that's why he fought with Fu Linyuan on the matter of dual cultivation, which was a unique interest between the two. Having finally found his lover, Fu Linyuan wished that everyone in the whole world would know that when Xie Jing Xing was concentrating on refining medicine, he was not idle and focused on preparing the Dao Companion Ceremony for the two of them. To hold the Dao Companion Ceremony, one must first obtain the approval of Master Yunhe. This is the person who gave his life to avenge Wei Xiuning in the original plot, Xie Jing Xing also respected him very much after coming in, and Fu Linyuan naturally respected him as his old husband. Fu Linyuan was a cultivator before he awakened his memory. In order to hone his swordsmanship and cultivate his sword intent, he had been to many dangerous places. Although these places were full of dangers, there were also many treasures. Fu Linyuan naturally took them into his pocket by the way. Later, after awakening his memory, Fu Linyuan consciously collected various treasures and prepared to find them and give them to his lover, so his collection is not much. Now all these collections have been taken out by him and brought to Biyun Peak as a betrothal gift.

These days, Master Yunhe already knew that his disciple and Fu Linyuan had a deep relationship. For this reason, when his divine sense penetrated into the storage ring that Fu Linyuan handed over as a dowry gift, he was still shocked for a moment.

There are piles of high-grade spirit stones, a large number of medicinal pills above the heaven level, a treasure that can be contested at will, rare spirit plants of ten thousand years, and rare materials for refining tools. Fortunately, Fu Linyuan also knows that the wealth is not revealed , put it in the storage ring, and don't take it out with great fanfare, otherwise even if there is the name of Lin Yuan's real person, I am afraid that some greedy people will not be able to snatch it.

After the shock, there was a trace of satisfaction in Yunhe's eyes, and he wanted to marry his own apprentice. This betrothal gift must be required, and this kid is sincere. At the same time, he was thinking about his own net worth. In this calculation, he regretted that he was too Buddhist in the past. Although his collections over the past thousand years are quite a lot, they are not comparable to Fu Linyuan's in terms of quantity and preciousness. His entire net worth as a dowry for his apprentice is also somewhat incapable. It seems that he has to work harder during this time to prepare some dowry for his apprentice. At this time, Master Yunhe didn't realize that he was being tricked by Fu Linyuan at all. He originally planned to make things difficult for Fu Linyuan, so he agreed in his heart that the two would become Taoist couples, and he naturally accepted that his disciple was the one who married. . Fu Linyuan breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the satisfied look on Yunhe's face. He used to focus on cultivation, but he was not very good at pleasing people, but according to the memory of previous lives, if he wanted to satisfy his father-in-law, he took out his full body and family. Yep, it does seem to work now. Fu Linyuan didn't know that Master Yunhe was worrying about Xie Jing Xing's dowry, so he took out a jade bottle out of thin air: "Master." His Master shouted very smoothly, but Master Yunhe was a little embarrassed. Respect, and the other party's cultivation base is too high. Fu Linyuan didn't care about this, in his opinion, he and Xie Jing Xing were one body, and the master acknowledged by Xie Jing Xing was naturally also his master, in the matter of Xie Jing Xing, he had absolutely no pretence to be a great master of the Mahayana period. Fu Linyuan continued: "This is the 10,000-year-old chalcedony I got before. It can improve your cultivation. After you take it, you should be able to advance to the fusion stage."

Master Yunhe hurriedly waved his hand: "No need, such a good thing is of course reserved for Xiuning."

Wannian Chalcedony, Master Yunhe once read in a book, it can not only wash the tendons and cut the marrow, but also improve the cultivation for. The conditions for the formation of 10,000-year chalcedony are very harsh, and the place where it is formed is generally guarded by accompanying beasts. After 10,000 years of cultivation, these accompanying beasts are nourished by chalcedony, and their strength is very powerful. It is extremely dangerous to obtain ten thousand years of chalcedony below, so ten thousand years of chalcedony is a rare treasure of genius.

Master Yunhe did not expect that Fu Linyuan even had ten thousand years of chalcedony, and he was indeed rich.

Fu Linyuan's first reaction when he saw him was to think of Xie Jing Xing, and whether it was the storage ring before or the current ten thousand year chalcedony, there was no trace of greed in his eyes, he had such a sincere heart as Master Yunhe for his lover in this world Happy for his master, the expression on his face became softer, and the respect for Master Yunhe deepened in his heart.

"Master, don't worry, I have already prepared Xiuning's share for him. You may not have noticed it in the storage ring. You can take it with peace of mind. Xiuning sees that you have been stuck in the spirit transformation. In the mid-term, he is very worried."

Immortal Yunhe only accepted it after hearing the words, he has indeed been stuck in the middle stage of Spirit Transformation for a long time, he is a Buddhist, and he is not in a hurry, but he does not want to make his disciples worry.

The author has something to say: It's been a little weird recently. Some time ago, my mother-in-law hit her head and had a slight concussion, and then her son fell ill again. She took medicine and infusion for so long. When I went down, I instinctively supported the ground with my elbow. Now my elbow joint is a little sore. I sprayed some medicine first, and I hope it will be fine when I wake up tomorrow. I don't know if it will be transferred to a koi.