Chapter 15

Cole p.o.v

This can't fucking right I already have a mate and bare her mark how could this be? Even Hunter was confused about this, the woman walks over to us smiling then Draco walks over and wraps his arms around her I felt a little jealous but it quickly went away I have nothing to be jealous for I have a beautiful mate I run my fingers across my mark it's only been a day and I miss Skylar like it's been years.

Draco - hey baby.

?? - hey handsome....who's this?

She looks at me with her big brown eyes.

Draco - oh...Cole this is my girlfriend Violet, Violet this is my younger brother Cole.

Cole this is my girlfriend Violet, Violet this is my younger brother Cole

Violet Ophelia

Violet - so your Cole Draco has talked about you it's nice to meet you.

She puts out her hand for me to shake...oh crap if I touch her skin she will feel the sparks...get a fucking grip Cole she's human she won't feel anything like we do. I quickly shake her hand then pull back before anything happens I step down so dad can step forward.

Riccardo - nice to see you again Violet.

Violet - you too sir.

The other greet her before we all go to the living room to chat while we wait for breakfast, however, take the opportunity to mind-link with Hunter.

(Cole - why the hell Hunter?! I thought you can only find your second mate by rejecting your first?!

Hunter - I have no idea either Cole it's a first for me.

Cole - but me and Skylar have marked each other surely this has to be a mistake?

Hunter - the Moon Goddess doesn't make mistakes there has to be a reason for this.

Cole - well it sucks how I am going to tell Sky that I have another mate who's my brother's fucking girlfriend? And is human.

Hunter - even if she is human she is still ours.

Cole - you can't be serious Hunter, you know my heart only belongs to Skylar as yours does to Silver.

But before he could answer...

Skylar - baby are you ok?)

It was good to hear her voice but at the same time I was nervous about how she was gonna take the news and she can feel my emotions through the mate bound then again I am going to reject Violet but at the same time we promised never to lie to each other. However, before I could answer her I am brought out of the mind link by someone nudging me, looking behind me I see it's Gabriel who must have come back from getting Carter cleaned up Griffin was behind him.