Chapter 43 part 3

Cole p.o.v

After the tornado goes back into the magic portal Cassandra comes toward us only to yell at the Tribrids but not before telling her vampires to stay put.

Cassandra - I should have guessed you would have my traitor siblings with you.

That's right I had forgotten that the tribrids were Victor Fox's kids too, which none of them like that fact especially Axel.

Axel - we aren't your fucking siblings!!!

Blaze - that monster was never our father.

Cassandra hisses at both Axel and Blaze for that but then using her magic Morgan slams her into a tree.

Morgan - don't you dare hiss at my brothers.

Cassandra gives Morgan an evil smirk, oh no I've got a feeling she is going to get under Morgan's skin.

Cassandra - you would be nothing without your magic And you have to be the weakest of all our father's children.

Morgan - nice try, I know what you are trying to do but it's not gonna work.

Cassandra - and yet you have turned your back on me...your own sister, our father would have wanted us to work together.

Morgan - that monster was never my father.

Cassandra - how can you say that he was a wonderful man.

Suddenly there is another voice from behind us...

Talia - you have no idea what kind of person your father was if you think he was "wonderful"

Talia walks past everyone and goes over to where Morgan is standing, the other vampires go to charge but Axel and Blaze use a Paralyze spell stopping them right in their tracks, John goes to stop Talia but Alpha King Blake stops him while Cassandra is hissing at Talia.

Cassandra - you? I thought we killed you and your little friend?

Talia - I am not that easy to kill.

Cassandra - you are the reason my father is dead!! If you had been a good little bitch and done what you were told he would be alive.

Talia is being so calm right now if it was me I would have ripped her head off for saying that and I am not the only one who thinks that as I hear John and Leo growling at her.

Talia - do you know what your father's plans were for me?

Cassandra - all I know is that you were his property but you didn't be a good girl so he taught you a lesson...

John - she wasn't his fucking property, he abused and raped women he deserved to die and by the way, I was the one that killed him!!!

John yells out of anger, Talia is quick to go over to him and puts her hands on his chest Cassandra is quick to realise that John is Talia's mate and not me as she mutters "fuck" under her breath, Talia cuddles into John's chest probably trying to calm him down, which makes me think of how Skylar and Violet are doing and how much I would love to have them in my arms right now, Unfortunately, Cassandra has to ruin the moment.

Cassandra - so he's you mate, should have erased his memory instead of that other one.

Talia lets out a growl before she turns back to Cassandra and walks over to her, then looks to her father and mind links him then after a few minutes he nods... I wonder what she said but I got a feeling we are about to find out.

Talia - as the Luna Princess, my father the Alpha King has permitted me to pass your sentence...ahem...for your crimes I sentence you to be frozen in ice for all eternity, as for your followers I will let Aleister and Selena deal with them.

Morgan goes to do the spell but Talia stops her wait she's not thinking...Talia starts using her ice powers on Cassandra while Morgan holds her I've always had faith in Talia but I don't know if she is strong enough to make her ice unbreakable or unmeltable. After a few minutes Talia seems to be in pain but keeps going unfortunately no one is allowed to touch her when she's using her powers cuz if they did they would get turned to ice as well, Cassandra must be mad as she starts to taunt Talia.

Cassandra - awww what's the matter little bitch? You're not as strong as your grandma or your mother? Maybe my father should have abused you harder.

Bad move...the while pack growl at her for that and Talia becomes angry and uses even more of her power, screaming as she lets out a huge icy blast and suddenly Cassandra lets out a painful scream as she is turned into a block of ice. Everyone is speechless as Talia's hair changes to a silverish colour and she wobbles forward which causes John to rush over and catch her before she falls, Leo and her father also rush over. I hope she's ok, especially after using so much of her power, I suddenly feel sparks coming from my arm I turn my head to see both my beautiful mates standing beside me and father away other pack members coming out of the shelter, some are happy as mates and families get reunited unfortunately we have had some deaths in the fight but the one that hurt our pack was losing Rosie id hate to be the one to tell Ben and Becky that their only daughter is dead, for now we have to clear up and it's gonna take a while.

3 days later

It's been a couple of days now and since Cassandra's followers are still under the paralyze spell Aleister gets his vampires to take them away for their own punishments, the clear-up took the pack hours to clear up all the messes and to get the bodies of the ones who have lost prepared so their loved ones can say goodbye before the funerals. The packs that helped us went home after they had some rest, food and if they need it medical aid, Leo is trying to stay strong but anyone can tell he's hurting and he's not the only one Skylar still hasn't spoken to me, either me or Hunter can take it anymore so after training I go up to our room and comfort her.