Part 23

The wind in my hair and the feeling of a sudden drop, is one of the most exhilarating feelings I ever could feel. The adrenaline coursing through my veins, making me feel like I could do anything. It also took my mind off of my aching body.

I looked down and my gaze was met by two people doing something 100% illegal. They were robbing the convenience store, the lion, the witch and the audacity of this bitch. I couldn't just leave the convenience store to defend for itself. I'm sure a little longer won't hurt, its not like anyone would realise anyway. I swung back to the crime scene, and dropped down right next to the robbers. 

"Hey guys, don't you have anything better to do?" I ask them, changing my voice to throw off the fact that I am a seriously sleep deprived teenager who is very behind on homework, but is the master of procrastination so probably won't catch up for a while.  

"What the hell are you doing here spidey?" Robber One yelled at me. I rolled my eyes at his stupidity, it's surprising how often I get this question. They know the answer but they still ask. 

"I'm here to stop you from robbing this place" I answered, webbing him to the wall, he yelped in surprise as I did so. "Also it's Spiderman, with a capital S" I correct his earlier mistake, like robbing the store wasn't but they had to rob my dignity along with it? 

All of a sudden, I felt a blinding pain on my side. I stumbled back in surprise, my hands shook a little from the familiar pain. It seems that I have been stabbed, which you know, isn't convenient. 

"Do you want this back? Or can I keep it?" I ask, sarcasm lacing my words, I did a quick job of taking the knife out of me and wrapping myself up with my webbing. At my response, the second robber, looked up in confusion. 

"Uh sure?" The gruff voice replied, I gotta say these robbers really aren't the brightest. I quickly shoot my webs at him, pushing him right next to his accomplice. They both fall to the ground. I quickly write a note for the police and place it next to the robbers. 

"Well too bad, I'm keeping it" I say, staggering in pain. "See ya later bad guys" I say, waving goodbye to the robbers. I started swinging away, once again feeling the wind in my hair and left all alone with my thoughts. 

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

a/n wow this is a disappointing chapter. Hiiii, it's been a while hasn't it. Hope you haven't missed me too much :)). I have unfortunately acquired a virus called COVID-19, you may have heard of it. I have been sick for the last 4 days, and have wanted to sneeze for the last 3 hours. I have not sneezed yet. I have decided to take on the challenge of watching the entire Big Bang Theory, my results are not looking positive. Anywhooo, i hope you're all doing well. I'll probably update soon (please help me keep my word). I hope you have a great night/day :))))