3. Going The Extra Mile

Walter was packing up his stuff to leave the gadget lab. He gets out in the elevator, That guy spoke to his voice. Killian escapes his jail break and Walter was surprise.

Killian: You're Leaving?

Walter: Um Yeah.

Killian: What do you want?

Walter: Killian, Please leave us alone.

Killian: Why not?

Walter: Well because, I love him and...I promise him that he can keep me safe.

Killian: Huh, What's you point?

Walter: Lilia was so grateful for the opportunity, Killian.

Walter walks but Killian grabs his arm to talks to him.

Killian: Walter, have a seat.

Walter takes a seat and felt nervous.

Killian: I just.. don't understand you cheated on me. I heard you, you said the name Lance.

Walter: Yes, but-

Killian: I think you have tremendous potential here. But I don't waste my time training someone who doesn't take this position seriously.

Walter: This is my dream job.

Killian: Well than shouldn't get the book expo be part of that dream?

Walter: It was just misunderstanding. It won't happen again.

Killian: Because there are plenty of qualified people who would kill for this job.

Walter: I read more than you've asked me to. And I'm on top of-

Killian: I'm Talking about going with extra mile. Unless you want me to.. Compete with Lance Sterling, for your attention.

Killian slowly close the door, make Walter scared.

Walter: Is that what this is about?

Killian: Is that what you like, my love? It's everything of your relationship. You know it's everything to me. Right?

Killian gets closer and Walter stands up to leave.

Walter: I know, this isn't. If you tried to hurt me, Then I should call Lance, Lilia, Marcy and the Agency H.T.U.V.

Killian: Whoa. Why are being so serious? What, like the last?

Walter: Killian, I even cheated on any- Aaah! It hurts!

Killian grabs Walter's neck tightly.

Killian: You're a bad fucking liar, Walter! You are not going anywhere. I want you to stay right here, and you gonna show me what it is, Okay! I just think...

Walter: (Grunting)

Killian pushes and pins him in wall. Walter shut his eyes tightly and open his eyes slowly and looks at him.

Killian: I just think...I you're gonna fuck your way to prominence, then you should do it with someone who can at least make you smarter. Not just richer. Right?

Killian smiled at him and started to touch Walter with his metal claw, But Walter doesn't let him.

Walter: Don't...

Killian: Don't what? Hmm?

Killian squeeze Walter's neck. He finally touch Walter's cheek sides of his lips.

Killian: Look, this is serious, serious question. Do you wanna be kept or taken seriously? Hmm?

Walter: I would like to leave please, Killian.

Killian: Plus... I can make you come like nobody else has. Not him. Not anyone. No one else is gonna love you than me, You know that?!

Walter: No!

Walter pushes and kicks Killian to get away from him. He grabs his backpack and his stuff and run away to call for Lance.

 He grabs his backpack and his stuff and run away to call for Lance

Walter: Lance!

Lance: Walter? Walter, What happened?

Walter: (voice breaking) Killian tried to touch me.

Lance: I'll fucking kill him.

Walter: No, please don't go. Don't leave me. (cry softly)

Lance: Okay. Go Joy.

Joy walk to see what Killian do to him.

Lance: it's okay man. Hey...

Walter wipes his own tears.

Lance: Lilia will get it. It's fine, okay? I'll take you home, come on.

Lance takes Walter to home.