4. Keeping Walter Safe and Lance's backstory

That night at Lance's home, Lance calls the security to keep Walter safe and Locked Killian in Prison.

Lance: Well, at least that's dealt with. Robohand is now locked up tight.

Walter: Whoa. How that's...

Lance: I know the CEO. I told him what happened. You'll never have to see him again.

Walter: I'm I still got a job now that he's not here? Lance, you know I love working. My job is to make weird gadgets and keeping the nationhood safe, just like my mother. Why do you want him to locked up in the jail while tried to touch me?

Lance: That's my job and He is wearing my face, Now Diva Pink is a kid and I love you, Walter.

Walter: (blushes) What?

Lance stands up and walked to him.

Lance: I want you here all the time. As soon possible. You always have my back, Babe. My dad gets killed when I was you when you're 8 years old. He protect my mom to save everyone and she always proud of him. She is a greatest agent. I want to be just like my parents.

Walter fingers out that Lance's father sacrifice himself and Lance's mother is an agent like him.

Walter: My mom is a police, and I love you. (sigh) Can I think a about it?

Lance smiled.

Lance: Sure.

Lance kisses Walter's forehead. Walter smiles, blushed and hugs him.