Chapter One

You lay on your stomach in front of your laptop with a big smile on your face as you watch another episode of Avatar the Last Airbender.

Your mother is the one who introduced the show to you as she used to watch it in her teens.

And you already have a few crushes on the characters, especially Zuko and Sokka.

Honestly, Azula has an amazing villainous character for being only fourteen.

Meanwhile, you are also fourteen and prefer to sit under your comforter to read fanfics

Suddenly, you get pulled out of your thoughts by the sound of your mother entering the room with snacks.

Your face brightens up upon seeing your favorite snacks on the trey.

"Thanks, mom," you say as she hands you the trey with a gentle smile.

Your mother is beautiful and kind, however, she can be also strict when needed.

"So, what episode are you on?"

"The episode where Zuko learns that Sozin and Avatar Roku were friends"

(M/n) sighs softly, before walking over to the door.

"Be careful"

You don't pay any attention to her words as you stuff your mouth with snacks.

A scene in the episode catches your attention.

"Wait...an avatar assistant? I never noticed her"

There was that girl who is a friend of Roku and Sozin, she is supposed to guide Roku through his journey.

She looks just like your mother!

Suddenly, you feel lightheaded and lose consciousness.

༄༄𖦹༄༄

"You are hallucinating again, Sokka"

"I'm not lying, I just saw her arm move"

You slowly open your eyes to see yourself surrounded by two familiar waterbenders, looking down at you.

"See, I told you" Sokka exclaims, as you sit up slowly.

"Hey, Twinkle toes, your guider woke up"

Your eyes widen in shock when you realize that you are surrounded by a team avatar.

Aang flies over you in the speed of light upon hearing the words of Toph.

"You are finally awake, I thought you were never going to wake up!" The Airbender cheers happily.

Your mouth almost drops in shock, blinking a few times.

"Am I dreaming..." you mumble.

You look at everyone, realizing that they all look the same except for Toph.

Toph...is a boy.

You look down at your clothes, to find yourself dressed in Airbender's clothes.

Pretty ones at that too.

"Can someone please pinch me?" You ask, still not believing.

"With pleasure" Toph smirks evilly before he uses his bending to pinch you with a rock on your leg.

"Ouch"

"Toph, be gentle" Katara scolds him angrily as he shrugs.

"You don't...remember me" Aang inquires slowly with a sad tone.

"Yes, of course, I do" you reply quickly when you realize his sadness.

"Are you sure? You don't seem to remember that you are his friend and his guider" Sokka accuses.

"What is a guider?"

Everything turns gloomy, especially Aang's expression.

All except for Toph, who is laughing his ass off.

"Hahaha, snoozles, your girlfriend doesn't remember shit"