Chapter Seven

You try to untie yourself from the bed, but all your efforts are failing so far, the burn around your stomach is still healing.

"Don't even try to escape, you are in a bad condition"

You stare at Mai as he walks over to your bed with an emotionless expression on his face.

"Listen, you don't have to follow Azulan's commands, please free me, I know that you are good deep down"

The dark-haired boy huffs in annoyance, rolling his eyes at you.

"You speak nonsense"

You let out a sigh, knowing that it would take a long while to convince a stubborn person like him.

"Why do you and Ty-lee follow that bratty prince around? he is a toxic friend"

Ok, maybe this way is a bit too much, but putting your admiration aside, the character of Azula or Azulan is psychotic.

Mai raises titles his head at you, staring for a minute at you before speaking up his mind.

"Don't run your mouth around or you will get punished" Mai warns you sternly, narrowing his eyes at you.

Suddenly, you start feeling pain from your burn causing you to whimper.

"Your bandages need changing, I will have someone do it for you-" suddenly a voice cuts Mai off.

"I can help her"

It's the energetic voice of Ty-Lee as he walks into the place holding clean bandages.

"I will leave her in your care"

The moment Mai is out of sight, Ty-Lee rushes to your side excitedly.

"Don't worry your life in the fire nation would be much better and safer"

He assures you as he begins untieing your bandages to replace them with new ones.

"I don't want to become Azulan's slave" Ty-Lee chuckles slightly.

"Don't worry, Azulan said this to scare you, he even might consider making you his future bride"

Your eyes widen, and so do Ty-Lee's upon realising that he let out a secret.

"Just ignore what I said" you shook your head.

"Absolutely not, over my dead body, I'm not going to marry him!" You exclaim.

"Well, if you don't marry him, it will be really over your dead body" he points out before continuing.

"Adding to that, I don't think it is a bad idea, as you are going to be a princess"

While Ty-Lee is speaking to you, you start feeling dizzy and before you know what is going on.

Your eyes close and you fall into deep darkness.

❁𑁍❁𑁍❁

You open your eyes to find two blue eyes staring instantly at you.

It belongs to a boy with tan skin and brown hair, he looks to be the same age as you are.

He also looks like he could be the younger brother of Korra.

"Who are you?" you ask with a weak voice, still wary of your surroundings.

He smiles, trying to ease your worries.

"I'm Korran, and I found you near my home unconscious" your mouth opens and closes.

"How old are you?"

"Fifteen" he replies proudly.

"Are you by any chance the avatar?"

"Yup"

So, Korra is a handsome boy.

And you got transported to a timeline before the series begins.

Well, that's way better than being with Azulan.

Or at least that's what you thought.