You Guys Get Kicked Out of A Store (preference #7)

--------------
Taylor ~ Okay, let's just say......You and Taylor fucked each other in a store dressing room and customers were complaining about your moans. Hey, you just couldn't hold them in! Anyways, the employees kicked you guys out and banned you and Taylor for 2 months.

Aaron ~ You and Aaron and all of the other guys decided to go to the store. You and Aaron were going to have a shopping cart joust with pool noodles. With Nash and Cam pushing you and Aaron in separate carts, you guys heard over the announcements, "Can the 10 obnoxious teenagers in aisle 7 get out?"

Nash ~ You were filming Nash for vine. Nash was doing what all the viners were doing.....diving into a pit of bouncy balls. You Nash you guys were going to get kicked out but he didn't listen. He dove, buh-bye store!

Shawn ~ .........................silly string. All I have to say...............

Carter ~ YOU GUYS GET KICKED OUT BECAUSE OF CARTER'S FUGLY ASS FACE!!!! MWAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!! Nah JK, Carter falls asleep on one of the pieces of furniture on those shelf thingys.....yeah......

Matt ~ You and Matt have intense cuddle fights at random time. It's freaking adorable. You guys walk around and Matt surprisingly attacks you and you guys manage to knock down a few shelves........or the whole bike rack section.......

Cameron ~ Jaxx "accidentally" follows you and Cam inside. Yeah.... Cam brings in Jaxx because he knew Jaxx would be lonely and hot in the car so he brought in Jaxx and pretended he ("He" meaning Cam) was blind and had a guide dog. It worked for a while, but then Jaxx got out of control barking at a REAL guide dog with an old lady. Jaxx had chased out the guide dog and yeah......

Johnson ~ You and Johnson got high in the bathroom! You guys walked around the store high as hell! When an employee walked into the bathroom you and Jack got high in, you guys had left the drugs in there, that employee saw the drugs and instantly knew who had been in there last.

Gilinsky ~ Jack decided to self-advertise his and Johnson's music on the overhead announcements. He played his songs and an employee saw him using the system and they kicked HIM out, but you decided to go along with him! :)

Sammy ~ You and Sam were playing with a ball and Sam dared you to drop kick the ball to the front of the store. So you did it, as well as Sam, and you guys knocked down a case of wine bottles. You guys knew you were going to get kicked out anyways, so you guys fled the store.

Nate ~ Since you and Nate were in the middle of a prank war, Nate had scared you by blaring an air-horn in your ear. You had chased Nate all around the store until you guys crashed into a whole shelf filled with chips and soda.