Meet Ezra(:

Ezra is my baby cousin who goes through so much. Ezra is a sweet little 19 month old baby boy that has had some really scary and worrisome days throughout his young life. He's been having uncontrollable seizures since 4 months old, causing him to spend half of each month at the hospital. There have been a few times where this little guy has almost lost his life due to these seizures. After so many horrible episodes and countless tests, he has finally received a diagnosis: Ezra has been diagnosed with Dravet Syndrome. Dravet Syndrome is a type of complex drug-resistant epilepsy for which there is presently no cure, and often requires advanced care. This disorder can lead to developmental decline, and children with Dravet face a higher incidence of SUDEPsudden unexplained death in epilepsy)
A hospital in Florida that specializes in Dravet is willing to see Ezra. Now comes the hard part: getting Ezra and his parents there, and covering the cost of necessary expenses, while still being able to afford medical costs not covered by insurance. As well as getting medications that are not covered by his insurance. Anything that anyone is able to help with would be greatly apreciated and help this little boy out tremendously. A pray on this little guys behalf means so much. Thank you to all those who took the time to read this and send there prayers! My aunt put up a GoFundMe donation thing to help raise money to get Ezra to Florida. If you want to donate or even share (both helps: We are trying to also raise awareness.) this story. A link will be posted on my page or if you want there is a link in my Twitter bio. (@/Httpsmuffin) Please help it will mean so much. 

Xoxo,
Rose