FROM THE SAUCY SOCIALS BLOG

Who the fuck is Elizabeth Madrid?

And shut up, you know-it-alls, those of you just waiting to be the first five to comment on this post. You're going to say that she's the brat from one of those rich families in the south that your mom was related to. That she was educated abroad. That she used to be a model until that unfortunate relationship with the druggie actor that got her shipped off overseas again. I know this, bitch posers. But I want to know WHY I know her.

Because none of you bitch posers knew her last Christmas, admit it. This blog had zero entries on her. And now that she's the BFF of the day of our favorite trainwreck Chrysalis Magnolia, formerly engaged to the Walking Dick, now a day doesn't go by without me getting tips about this person I don't know if I should care about. We wouldn't be doing this if she weren't friends with our Chrysalis now, would we? She's not a celeb really. She's not dating one. She's vaguely pretty in that Eurasian way and she's got long and silky hair and that she's at least a size heavier than the club princesses we usually tear to shreds with glee over here. She could be an heiress but she's boring as fuck and please tell me why I should care.

When do Chrysalis Magnolia BFFs expire again? Because the last one stole from her right, and that was five months into forever friendship? 

What I need is an actual person who knows Elizabeth fucking Madrid. Did you go to daycare with her? Were you boarding school classmates? Were you in her dorm in NYU or Berkeley or wherever the fuck you say she's from? Because if you're not, and you can't even give me a picture, then screw you, I don't need you, bitch poser.

Internet, do your worst. Or maybe we shouldn't bother, because seriously, if Chrysalis will drop her tomorrow then why even.

Anonymous Comment (15 mins ago)

The Madrid family is part owner of a dozen or so small but upscale jewelry stores. I don't know Elizabeth but they have a daughter and they sent her abroad to study jewelry design. She was never a model.