{13} Quiet

Warning!!!! Mature text ahead!!!! SMut XD I'm not gonna say 18+ because I'm not even 18 XD so I guess 13+  Anyways inappropriate stuff ahead!!!!!!!!!!!! 

~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~

Every time I looked up there were still people awake. I was currently sitting next to Xavier but I had my head resting on his shoulder. Something that also was driving me crazy is the fact that his hand was so far up my thigh. Every once in a while he would grip my leg. I know he was also getting anxious. I swear I could just knock all these bitches out if they don't fall asleep already.  Damn. I sound aggressively horny... is that weird?

Don't answer that.

We were waiting for Lidia to fall asleep. Everyone else was already asleep and they had laid down on the floor with a pillow and blanket. Lidia on the other hand was laying down but still watching the movie. Her eyes would flutter but she wouldn't fall asleep. Fuck you, girl. I was about ready to give up and fall asleep, but right before I could close my eyes, Xavier whispers in my ear. "Someone finally fell asleep..." He nods toward Lidia who was now soundly asleep. 

I lift my head and look at her. "What are you doing?" Xavier asks as he stands up quietly. "Double checking..." My eyes glide around, inspecting everyone's asleep figures. "They're asleep. Trust me..." He holds his hand out for me to take it. I bite my lip and look around again, before finally taking his hand. "Come on..." He whispers as he quietly drags me to the room.

Xavier opens my door quietly and I walk in, standing next to the lamp on my dresser and turning it on. When I hear the door close and the lock clicks, I keep my body facing the lamp. Xavier grips my hips as he walks up onto my body. "No one can walk in now." He whispers in my ear. Before I'm able to reply he starts kissing my neck. I gasp and grab the back of his neck, leaning my head to the side to give him more access. 

I feel the vibration on my neck from his groaning of pleasure, then feel one of his hands let go of my waist, slip under my crop top, and start moving up my stomach. His hand was freezing causing my breathing to hitch. His touch drives me insane. I can never get enough of him. Of his touch. His hands roamed my body as if I belonged to him and him only.

He detaches his lips from my neck and his hands grab my waist turning me around. Suddenly He pulls me into his body and he leans down to kiss me. As our lips connect I lift my arms and wrap my hands around his neck pulling him closer. He then walks me backward into the bed, my legs hitting the bed. He lets go of my hips, his hands sliding up to the hem of my crop top, pulling it up. I lift my arms allowing him to take it off completely and toss it on the floor. 

I look down at his shirt as I proceed to do the same. Xavier's shirt is now on the ground and my hands are around his neck, his lips coming back on mine when I tug him down. He grabs my body, sits me down on the bed, and I back onto the pillow as he crawls in between my legs. My eyes flick between the door and his face. "Hey..." He whispers grabbing my chin. "Don't worry... as long as we're quiet they won't hear us." He says nodding at me in reassurance. I look back at him and nod slowly. 

He lets go of my chin then grabs my jeans and unbuttons them. He unzips them and grabs the waistband of the jeans sliding them down, throwing them on the floor, and leaning down to my stomach. He starts kissing my body as I bite my lip, digging my nails and gripping the sheets. He works his way up to my face and smashes his lips onto mine. I could feel his crotch against me making me moan on his lips. 

Xavier lets go of the kiss and crawls off the bed. Oh god, this is really happening. He grabs my legs bringing me to the edge of the bed, then runs his hands up my legs reaching the outline of my underwear ready to pull them down. I look up when he stops and waits for my approval. Without thinking I nod, and he takes no time before proceeding to drag the piece of cloth off of me, and throw it on top of the rest of the clothes on the floor. I put my hands behind my back and unclip my bra. It joins the rest of the stuff on the ground. 

He unbuttons and unzips his pants pulling them down. I still can't believe what's going on. I could see his length through his boxers and it made me start to breathe faster. "Go ahead..." He says reassuring me to go on, so I grab the waistband of the boxers and pull them off.  As I look down at him, all I think about is that I'm not going to be able to walk in the morning. Xavier leans down and kisses me, pulling us back onto the bed.

He lets go of my lips and positions himself in between my legs, looking at me. "Are you sure?" I nod. "I need a verbal answer."  I just wanted him to do it I couldn't wait any longer. "Yes, Xavier just do i-" Before I could finish my sentence he grips my hip and pushes into me. "Fuck!" I moan loudly,  throwing my head back as I grab fistfuls of the sheets. "Shhhh.." He shushes me quietly as he kept thrusting into me.

 The thing is I don't think I could be quiet. I let moans out not being able to control myself. "Vina unless you want us... to-" Xavier struggles to finish his sentence. "Fuck." He groans quietly. I can't even describe the amount of pleasure I was experiencing. I don't think I could ever imagine feeling so good. So fucking good.

He leaves one hand on my hip and he places his other forearm on the side of me, leaning down and laying his head next to mine. "Xavier-" I couldn't form a single sentence as I kept getting waves of pleasure. "Xavier please..." I moan, my head leaning farther back. He speeds up causing us both to let out moans. Turning my face to him, I bring my lips to his in an attempt to somehow control myself. The only thing I gain from it though is more moans.

He groans in pleasure, grabbing my hair in a fistful and pulling it back as he peppered my neck with kisses, his thrusts hitting my g spot. A muffled yelp leaves my mouth, luckily I bite my lip suppressing it as much as possible."Vina shh..." Xavier growls into my neck. "Xavier I-I can't,"

"Please..." He moans into my ear. I don't know how he figures it out but he gets the memo of my g spot and begins thrusting harder. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," My moans become whispers, attempts to be as quiet as possible. "Shit," Xavier groans as he pushes himself up on his forearm and whispers. "I'm gonna need you to be quiet for this." Before I could try to say something he places his hand over my mouth and he begins thrusting fastly into me.

Thank god he put his hand over my mouth because him going faster only makes my moans multiply not only by how many but how loud they were. I mean was basically yelling into his hand. "Fuck!" Xavier growls, my head falling back on the sheets. I could feel myself edging to my climax, and I knew from the fact that he kept speeding up, and so was Xavier. 

He takes his hand off my mouth and places it on my other hip for a better grip. Bad idea. I was now moaning loudly into the room at three am. "Oh my fucking god!"  We both let out loud moans as we reach our climaxes. Xavier's body collapsing on top of mine. 

Stars. Fucking stars. Xavier lets a low groan out into my shoulder, our sweaty bodies and heavy breathing filling the silence of the room. But once Xavier gains back his composure he pulls out of me and lays down next to me, pulling a cover over us and bringing me into his body. I turn my body to the side, turning off the lamp.  There was still a little light coming from the tv still being on in the living room."Davina Smith, you are the best woman I've ever met." He breathes into my ear. "That was...amazing," I whisper trying to catch my breath. 

"Davina..." Xavier whispers into my ear. "Yes?" His arm stays on my waist as I flip around to face him. "I never really asked you this. I was going to before we got in a fight..." I study his features. "Will you do me the glory of being my girlfriend?"A smile spreads across both of our faces. I lift myself onto my forearm and lean closer to him. "Fuck it why not," I reply. 

I wrap my hand around his neck as I pull him into a passionate kiss. 

Perfect.

~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~

Questions?-

Theories?-

how do you feel about them finally becoming bf/gf?-