(5) Le Petit Déjeuner

Lando Norris

Lando Norris

I didn't know what was happening with this girl, but she was perfect.

The first time I saw her with Charles it was like love at first sight, she was too cute and when I came over to greet them, she smelled delicious. I loved her physique and that's why I had kissed her, but her personality was incredible too.

We found ourselves running down the emergency stairs to get out of Charles house unseen, and we laughed at our incompetence. Her laugh was a melody to my ears, she was cheerful and strident, I loved it and I could get used to hearing her every day.

I lent her my sweater from the night before so she wouldn't come out just with the dress and it would be easy to recognize, "Put it on in case there are paparazzi in that door, try to cover your head if you don't want them to know who you are". She put it on hastily before we opened the door, it was a little too big for her and it came down to her thighs, but she looked so cute.

She is Charles's sister, control yourself.

We left and indeed journalists were also at this door, so we ran to the car that I had requested minutes before our escape.

"Lando, who is the girl?"

"Is she your girlfriend, Lando?"

"Here's the girl who kissed Lando Norris, the McLaren racer, last night."

"Are you guys in a relationship?"

"Is she the gold digger? According to the media, she is Amélie Mendoza, and she was an ordinary girl until yesterday"

"Will you talk about what happened in the casino?"

And so, were all the interviewers, trying to get answers from us to go viral for rumors that were not true, I was already used to this but Amélie not, "How do they know my name?". She asked scared when they said she was a gold digger.

"They know how to harass people very well,". I commented in the coolest way.

I didn't care if they saw me with a girl, it was not the first time that happened, and they had to understand that we weren't in a relationship because of kissing or dancing with someone. The problem is that in my years as a Formula One driver they have never seen me with a girl, so they try to match me with whoever it is.

Once inside the car we started to go to the hotel where my team was, but Amélie's stomach roared, I completely forgot that we hadn't eaten after burning the muffins.

"Do you want to have breakfast at the hotel buffet?" I asked doubtfully.

"I want to tell you no, but my stomach is crying out for yes" she laughed at her comment, and I could only watch her.

She was perfect.

"Aren't you hungover from yesterday?" I had an excruciating headache and she looked so flawless after such a crazy night.