Chapter 2 Please Don't Leave!

Sumiko PoV

I hear someone saying my name. I open my eyes and see Izumo and Kotetsu.

"Sumiko, are you alright?" Izumo asks me.

My eyes widen when I remember what happened before I passed out.

"Sasuke! Where's Sasuke?" I say.

"What do you mean?" Kotetsu asks.

"H-He said he was going to leave the village" I say

"We need to go tell Lady Tsunade about this" Kotetsu says.

They go to the Hokage tower to tell lady Tsunade. I pace back and forth in my room, crying then screaming and then throwing something across the room then pick it up and throw it again.

"Why Sasuke!? Why would you leave me!!" I cry out.

I walk outside and try to calm down. I see Shikamaru, Naruto, Kiba, Choji, and Neji.

"Hey guys, what are you doing this early in the morning?" I ask them.

They all look at me and the others all look at Shikamaru. Shikamaru lets out a deep sigh.

"Were going on a mission to get your brother back" he says.

"I have to go with you. I'll be helpful, I promise" I say.

"I'm sorry Sumiko but your too emotionally involved in getting back your brother that you wont cooperate well with the rest of us" Shikamaru says.

"No! I have to go! Please" I beg him.

"I'm sorry Sumiko but I'm not going to take you with me" he says.

"I'll bring him back for you Sumiko, I promise" Naruto says.

"Fine" I say and walk away from them.

I go back to my house and slam the door behind me, causing some things to rattle.

Time Skip

I'm pacing again in my room and throw my pillow around my room. I sigh in frustration.

"Screw what Shikamaru says! I'm going to help save my brother whether I'm aloud to or not!" I yell stomping out of the house.

I run into the forest and activate my sharingan. I follow the chakra trail of the others. As I get closer I see Neji. He was badly injured and was fighting a ninja that had three pairs of arms.

"Neji!!" I yell out to him.

The spider nin changes form and has an arrow aimed at Neji.

'He's not going to be able to block or dodge that in the state he's in'

I jump forward and do an earth jutsu.

"Earth Release: Mud Slide Barrier"

The wall comes up and I turn towards Neji and wrap my arms around him, shielding him with my body if the barrier didn't keep the arrow back. I feel something hit my back slightly and turn around to see the arrow just barely touching my back.

"S..umiko! What are you d-doing?" Neji demands, still in pain from his wounds.

"Don't worry Neji, I'm ok. Let me take care of this for you" I say.

"You can't be here" he says.

"I know, I'll be careful though. And right now I'm not worried about Sasuke because I know that the others are going to find him. Rights now I'm gonna worry about you" I say smiling softly.