chapter 25

Killian:
~2 years later~

Come on Killian, it's a simple question, how hard can it be? I mean she'll say yes, but how can I know for sure?

I hated this feeling. I've never felt like this before, there's this weird jittery feeling I have in the pit of my stomach that makes me feel like I might throw up and I absolutely hate it. I paced around Mira's room as Becca opened the door.

"Woah, calm down." She laughed. Sitting on her bed. "Victoria is head over heels for you, she's going to say yes."

"How can you be so sure?" I asked, turning around.

"Uh, have you seen the way she looks at you?" She smiled. "She'll say yes."

"Her eyes literally sparkle." Rose added, walking in the room. "Mira just texted, she's ready whenever you are."

I sighed, feeling more stressed out than I ever have in my entire life. Vic offered me to live with her to which I obviously agreed and it's been the best two years of my entire life. I'm obviously not a full vampire but I could care less, it's honestly refreshing not being able to hear every single person's thoughts, my mind is actually quiet for once.

I'm proposing to Vic today. I know two years may seem too soon but we already plan on living our entire lives together so why wait? The first person I told was Mira and she instantly got to planning. I had some input but most of this was her planning, all I had to do was confirm the food and location.

Mira is currently at Victoria's place getting her dressed up and I'm at her place with the girls. Mira was telling Vic that she was planning a nice date for the two of us and she wanted it to be a surprise so all Vic thinks is that we're going on a nice date.

The location was kind of in the woods. It was a hiking trail that I had rented out for the night. It was Vic's favorite spot because she said the way the trees looked made her feel like she was in a fairytale. There was a really nice opening, a perfect place to set a table and two chairs. Mira also took the liberty of adding a wide array of fairy lights to all of the trees in the surrounding area. Lily, Cherie and Anna, Vic's mom, were the ones decorating the place and they finished an hour ago.

"Okay, let's go." I said, shutting the ring I had bought for her.

Vic doesn't like basic things so I didn't want to get her a basic diamond ring, and if I'm being honest I didn't want a basic diamond ring either. Instead of a diamond the gem is real opal and the band is an intricate design that's rose gold. It definitely screams fantasy which she loves.

"This is so exciting!" Rose exclaimed, shutting the car door. "You two are literally so cute for each other, I've been waiting for this moment ever since you two confirmed your relationship. I can already picture the wedding!"

"Yeah, you two are pretty cute together." Becca grinned from the driver's seat.

It's still weird, doing all of this without Alex. I always pictured that he'd be my hype man. I'm okay with being in a friend group consisting of only girls, I wouldn't change it for the world. They occasionally talk about girl things but even if Alex were still here nothing would change, it would still be all of us.

"What about you and Mira?" I smirked, looking over to Becca.

"What about us?" She acted oblivious.

"I'm not oblivious." I grinned. "You like her."

"She is really nice, and I like being with her." She admitted, her face getting red.

"I knew it!" Rose exclaimed.