Chapter 3: Excited Yet Nervous

{tried to come up with an interesting title but I just couldn't since nothing exciting really happened in this chapter lol}

___________________________
Chapter 3: Excited Yet Nervous

I started packing right after I got the call. I danced around my room and felt as if life had finally worked in my favour and not against me for once.

I'M GOING TO MEET TAYLOR LAUTNER. I REPEAT, TAYLOR LAUTNER. I'VE DREAMT ABOUT THIS FOR YEARS AND IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING.

Click. I heard the door unlock. Mom's home! I gotta spill the news!

"Mom! Mom! Guess what?!"

"Whoa, why're you so excited? I dunno, finished all five twilight movies again?" she said with a chuckle.

"No, that's not THAT exciting. But get this - I GOT THE ROLE AND I'M GOING TO BE WORKING WITH TAYLOR LAUTNER!! AHHHHHH MOM, THIS IS THS BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!"

"Kristen! That's amazing! I'm so happy for you!! When are you gonna be leaving?"

I told my mom everything, from getting Joseph's phone call to where I was gonna be staying.

My mom baked a celebratory cake for me and that was what we had for dinner. Hmm.. It was vanilla, my favourite.

I spent the rest of the night packing and texting my friends. I just HAD to tell them the good news!

It was 10:02pm. It's gonna be a long day tomorrow of more packing so I decided to turn in early. I can't believe I'll be leaving for Pittsburg in two days!

I turned off the lights and plopped onto my bed. I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that I'm going to meet Taylor...in person! I just hope he won't hate me and we'll get along well. I mean, after all, we will be seeing each other everyday on set for the next couple of months..

__________________________

A short and boring chapter sorry! But I just wanted to get something down since I haven't updated since like last year. It'll probably get more interesting in a few chapters!!
Remember to vote, comment and follow as usual!!
~kristie