Chapter 6 -Shopping

(Her bedroom)^^

Valentina POV -

I wake up near 5:40,I went to shower and changed into black sweatshirt and black sweatpants. I tied my hairs in a ponytail and sat on the bed. I took out my laptop and started doing work.
It's been an hour and I was still working when some knocked on the door. I closed my laptop and open the door and saw Xander glaring at me. I rolled me eyes."what" I asked. "Dad's calling you for breakfast" he answered and started to walk away and I followed him, when we were near the dinning room,he paused and turned around." Don't bother talking to me,be out of my way ,I don't like you, your not my sister, understand?" he said and looked at me, expecting me to cry,shout,yell or something, like boy was that supposed to hurt me, I have been told that many times and I don't care that this time saying this is my own brother. I did felt like a pinch in my dead heart but I ignored it, it's nothing I can't handle. I rolled my eyes and walked passed him and started walking towards the dinning room. Then he grabbed my hand from behind. I turned pulling my hand out of his hold and then I twisted his hand on his back and put a little pressure on it making him wince."Don't. touch. me. again." I said through gritted teeth. Then I let go oh his hand and went to the dinning room (the kitchen and dining room are joint) As I walked in everyone became silent and looked at me. I ignored them made my way to the kitchen and made myself a strong coffee and sat on the dining table between Alex and Lucas. James was sitting on the head of the table Alex on his left and Rafael on his right, Xander in front of me between Rafael and Xavier and Marco at the end of the table. A maid came with a plate of French toast and put it in front of me. I thanked her.she was shocked but smiled and left the table quickly.
I looked to see everyone shocked and Xander scoffed. I rolled my eyes,like can't a girl have manners. I started eating,they all were staring at me.
"What" I asked annoyed. They quickly turned and started doing whatever they were doing before. I rolled my eyes, I think it is something that I am doing more often since I came here. James cleared his throat gaining everyone's attention.
"Xavier,Xander and Lucas are taking you for shopping for school bambina" he said and looked at me,maybe expecting me to squeal at the mention of shopping or something.
I need to buy a few things so I just nodded.
" We'll talk about some rules after dinner" he said. I tensed a little hearing rules, cause I don't have a better history with this word,but I immediately went back to normal before they noticed. I saw Xavier's eyes lit at the mention of shopping.

On the other hand,Xander is glaring at me,he is starting to annoy me,I glared back at him and ofcourse he was the first one to look away. I smirked and ate my toast. I went to my room after finishing my breakfast and changed into black cargo pants with black crop top and black combat Boots with a necklace,few bracelets and a few rings. I took my phone,gun and my credit cards in a small purse. I had a few knives in my boots. Then I went downstairs where xan,xav and lucas were waiting for me.

 Then I went downstairs where xan,xav and lucas were waiting for me

"Let's go" I said. We went to the garage and I saw so many luxury cars and sports cars. Did I tell you I love cars and bikes. Xander sat inside a black mercedes, Xavier sat in the passenger seat and me and Luca sat in the backseat. I put my airpods on and looked out of the window. I went out of the car when we reached the mall with the boys. We went to Gucci first.
"Your Style and color" Xavier asked.
"Elegant and edgy,black,gray white, nothing too girly and I hate pink" I replied."okay let's shop"Xavier said excitingly. Lucas gave me a sympathetic look and Xander smirked. Don't tell me that Xavier is shopaholic, oh god help me.
~~~~~~
It's been hours since we are shoping. Xavier took everything that is my size and matches my style and now I am getting tired. I'm not going shopping with Xavier ever again.
"I think it's enough for today"I said to xav and he agreed after some convincing from lucas . We went to the counter and I was about to pay but Xavier beat me to it and payed with his card. We went to a paint shop as I wanted to buy some paints and brushes. Then they took me to an jewelry shop, lucas took everything that I glanced at for more than two seconds. Then we went to the counter. Xavier was finding his wallet but I took my black card and gave it to the cashier. Cashier did his business then gave me my card back I turned to see my brothers looking at me shocked.
"That was a lot of money and how did you have a black card?" Asked lucas.
I was about to respond but Xander muttered something but I just heard the word 'sugar daddy' and it was enough to make my blood boil.
"Listen Xander and listen carefully cause I don't repeat myself, I don't know what's your problem and why your being a bitch without any reason, I know you hate me but you don't have any fucking right to pass these comments on me,unlike you I didn't had a dad to give me his card when I had to go shopping, I worked my ass off to pay my bills,all by myself,so don't fucking say that again if you don't want me to cut your tongue, understand?" I said in a deadly calm cold threatening tone. He looked like he wanted to say something but before he could I gave my bags to the gaurds that came in different car with us. I turned to Lucas and Xavier"I have to go somewhere , it's important, I'll be back before dinner" I said my voice coming cold but I don't care anymore and went out. I am so stupid thinking that maybe I can trust them. I'm such a fool I can't be close to them,I have to keep my gaurd higher,I have to, to protect me and them too. I walked a little ahead of the mall and called my PA Zia.
"Sent a car at the mall now" I said before cutting the call.
After 15 minutes a black Lamborghini Aventador stoped in front of me, the gaurd came out and gave me the keys, I started the car and went to one of the warehouses I have here. I need to torture some traitors to calm my anger before I go to the Romano mantion.

Wow Xander have some nerves to do something like that!
What will happen next?
Thoughts?
Comment and vote
Dedicated to arrruuuuu for voting for my story.
Words:1237