Retaliation

Ouyang Wu never thought that because of that small pill, Ye Chonghua had already brought her into his sphere of influence. He didn't know that it was Ye Chonghua who tripped Ouyang Xiu with flower seeds before.

Now she is frowning and stroked her forehead with some annoyance. Today's limelight was out, but Sun Yaoyang was completely offended.

For a person like Sun Yaoyang, say he is smart, but he is extremely stupid. If he is stupid, he has a lot of background. This self-righteous idiot, coupled with the powerful connections in his hands, can cause the most disturbing consequences.

Seeing Ouyang Wu sitting blankly at the table with one hand supporting her chin, Axiu poured a cup of tea and brought it up, "Miss, let's take a break."

Ouyang Wu looked up and saw the corner of Axiu's eyes The brows couldn't hide the joy, and asked inexplicably, "Didn't you get smashed, are you still in a happy mood?"

"The servant will naturally be happy." Axiu stared at Ouyang Wu with admiration on her face, "Miss today It's amazing. Whether it's bracelets or spirits, they are all smart and wise, and they have to be admired. When this servant is happy here, naturally nothing hurts."

"Don't be too happy, girl, Sun Yaoyang. It's not a good thing, maybe people are holding back in their hearts and want to rectify us." It's not that Ouyang Wu speculates on others with the worst heart, but Ouyang Wu knows that Sun Yaoyang is a downright insidious villain, and there is nothing for him to do can't come out.

"Ah? No way? Didn't he admit defeat?" Ah Xiu was shocked.

"Having said that, but that kind of person can't be treated with common sense. In the future, you should be more careful when you walk in the house. As for the upper room, if you can't go, don't go there. Avoid the limelight first. "Ouyang Wu has always been cautious. In ancient times, she had no power and no connections, so she was very restrained in her actions, which was very inconvenient.

Ouyang Wu faced Axiu day and night. She observed carefully that Axiu was a maid who was careful, gentle and kind. Although sometimes she was a little cowardly, the most rare thing was that she had loyalty. Even if the previous Ouyang Wu was in such a desperate situation, she still took care of her without abandoning, and this loyalty alone was invaluable.

"Yes, slaves must act cautiously in the future." Axiu took the words in her heart and agreed.

However, Ouyang Wu's guess is still optimistic, because sometimes, there is no lower limit to the sinister nature of human nature. The second day, noon.

Axiu went to the big kitchen early to get food. Ouyang Wu waited in the courtyard in a bored manner. However, after waiting for a full hour, Axiu still hadn't come back.

Ouyang Wu suddenly had a very bad feeling in her heart. She remembered the cruel words that Sun Yaoyang said when she left yesterday, and her heart suddenly burst!

Sun Yaoyang didn't dare to deal with her because of his promise, but what about Axiu? In his eyes, Axiu was just a little ant. Sun Yaoyang was in a hurry and smashed her with a porcelain bowl. It was Axiu who ran out to stop her. Will Sun Yaoyang let Axiu who saved him go?

Thinking of this, Ouyang Wu couldn't sit still. She took the cloak and put it on, and quickly left the yard and walked towards the big kitchen.

The people on the road were in a hurry, and after seeing Ouyang Wu, they all walked quickly.

Ouyang Wu noticed something strange, her brows were even tighter, she stopped the servant who was about to pass her in a hurry: "Stop!"

The servant obviously heard it, but he kept walking, turned a deaf ear, and continued to walk in a hurry. move forward.

"Sun Fugui! Stop for this young lady!" Ouyang Wu shouted loudly, and there was a strong warning in her voice. The majestic momentum suddenly made Sun Fugui stop.

Sun Fugui was one of the companions of the Sun family. At first, he entered the Ouyang mansion with the Sun family. Later, the Sun family married the most trusted girl around him to Sun Fugui.

"Fifth Miss." Seeing that Sun Fugui couldn't escape, he could not help but secretly murmured bad luck, turned around and looked at Ouyang Wu casually, "I don't know what important thing the Fifth Miss has to tell the servant to stop the servant? When I came out of the room, I was in a hurry to do things for my wife, if there is nothing important, the servant will retire first."

After speaking, without waiting for Ouyang Wu to answer, he turned around and left. He belongs to the Sun family, so naturally he doesn't need to obey Ouyang Wu, the fifth young lady with a weak sense of existence. On the contrary, he ignores Fifth Young Lady, and Madam will only be happier.

Ouyang Wu frowned slightly, she was well versed in psychology, how could she not see the guilty conscience of Sun Fugui who was eager to escape? He kept bringing out the Sun family, which proved his lack of confidence from the side.

Ouyang Wu didn't answer him at all, she just stared at him condescendingly, and asked slowly, "Have you seen Axiu today?"

"Axiu? Oh, the fifth lady is talking about your personal girl, right?" Sun Fugui slightly twitched the corners of his mouth, showing a look of sudden realization, and then quickly shook his head to clear it, "Miss Fifth, are you joking? You don't even know that a slave is an external manager, how would you know the whereabouts of your personal girl? For other things, the servants will retire first!"