Back to Xiling

She is not particularly keen on head and face jewelry.

Zhulu is a careful girl. Seeing that Ouyang Wu was uninterested, she immediately changed her mouth and said: "The princess is tired, the servant will pour you a glass of tea? "

Ouyang Wu replied, Zhulu had already poured tea and brought it to her, Ouyang Wu took a sip, the tea soup was very fragrant, with a faint scent of plum blossoms, Ouyang Wu smiled and said:" This tea is very fragrant. "

" Hui Wangfei, this tea is cooked with snow on plum blossoms in winter, so it will have a fragrance of plum blossoms. "

"Who came up with this idea, he really has a clear and exquisite heart. "Ouyang Wu took another sip, and when she looked up, she saw Zhulu's expression, "What's the matter? "

Zhulu glanced at Ouyang Wu, her expression was a little wrong, she bit her lip:" Princess, there is something, I don't know if the servant should say it or not. "

"You say. "

Ouyang Wu's expression was indifferent, and her brows and eyes showed some sincerity. She thought for a while and boldly said:" It was Miss Fengxian's idea to cook tea with snow on plum blossoms. Because the prince likes it, this habit has been retained. "

"Oh? Miss Fengxian?" Ouyang Wu's eyes twitched, and then she smiled pleasantly, "You are from Prince Ning's mansion, so you must know very well about Prince Ning's mansion. After a while, I will marry Prince Ning's mansion over, why don't you tell me about the people and things in Prince Ning's mansion, and let me be prepared."

"Yes, princess!"

Ye Chonghua walked to the imperial study and saw the emperor sitting at the table In front of him, wearing a bright yellow Kuilong pattern, and looking at the memorial in his hand, Ye Chonghua stepped forward, knelt down and said, "See the emperor." 

The emperor's deep eyes were cold and cold, he looked up at him lightly, and said after a long while. "Get up."

Ye Chonghua got up and replied, "Thank you, Father." 

The emperor looked at his son, the son he admired the most, who was fierce on the battlefield like Yama, making the enemy's face change. It is even more popular to have outstanding strategies in the courtroom.

But this time——with six cities in exchange for a notorious woman! Confused, very confused!

Thinking of this, the emperor's face became gloomy, and he said solemnly: "Feibai, do you know what I have in my hand?"

Ye Chonghua raised his head and glanced at it lightly, and then replied: "I don't know."

"Okay. , Well, you don't know. This is your memorial! You are so stupid, you actually used my six cities in Xiling to exchange for a woman, you think it should be or not?!"

"As long as it is Wuer, let alone six There should be sixty cities as well." Ye Chonghua replied indifferently, his tone did not change in the slightest.

The emperor's face turned blue with anger, and before he could speak, he heard Ye Chonghua continue: "Father, this time we only lost six cities, but my Wuer, she can give you back sixty!"

"Nonsense! You, you, you, you are really dazzled by that fox! Well, you said that the people of Xiling can't choose a concubine for you, then can't I do it? I order you to send that woman back!"

Ye Chonghua just stood there indifferently, but there was still a touch of coldness in his indifferent eyes, and a sneer appeared at the corner of his mouth. He had long known that the events of today's market would reach the emperor's ears. It's quick.

He raised his chin arrogantly and said calmly, "The son will not marry if it's not Wuer  in this life." 

The emperor looked at the son in front of him, like an eagle in the dark night, cold and arrogant. He knew that once he made a decision, it would be difficult for anyone to change, including him. Although this realization made him feel very unhappy, he had no choice but to come to Japan and make a long-term plan.

"Okay, hum, then wait for your big wedding slowly!" After saying that, he threw the memorial in front of Ye Chonghua, rolled his sleeves and left the imperial study.

Ye Chonghua bowed his head, and the memorial on the ground in between was written: Li Xianyao of the Prince Rong's Palace.

Speaking of the Rongguo Gongfu, the status is extremely prominent. The old Rongguo has a daughter and two sons. The daughter is very competitive. Now she is the queen of Xiling. The eldest son, Li Xianyao, has three sons and two daughters. Among them, the eldest son Li Yu, who holds the military power of Xiling, is in charge of 3,000 elite soldiers; the second son, Li Ran, has an amazing strategy. In this Xiling, no one doesn't know the power of the Li family, and no one dares to offend the people of the Li family.

Originally, people did not offend me and I did not offend others, but now they have overstepped.

Ye Chonghua looked at these words, and the irony at the corner of his mouth became more and more obvious.

When Ouyang Wu waited for Ye Chonghua to return to Lingering Garden, it was already dusk, and he saw him walking slowly by the light of the setting sun. Wu looked at his face quietly, inexplicably feeling that something called warmth was slowly emerging in her heart.

Ye Chonghua walked up to Ouyang Wu and smiled wickedly: "Wu'er made a special trip here to wait for this king?"