Chapter 12

Ugh... I'm so sad right now... Its cuz of a book... Its called; The Betrothed, by Zoeyyyy. You guys should read it, its an awesome book!

Anyway, blame Zoey for any sad parts in this. She crumpled my mood :(.
(I'm just kidding, don't do that.)

Enjoy!

----

*Vince POV

My hand grasped his throat and I pushed him against the wall.

My nostrils flared as he struggled in my arms.

"You dare!" I growled.

I tightened my hold on his neck. "Come waltzing in here, take MY beloved and smirk at me!"

"I'll tell you, boy! She. Is. MINE!" I hissed.

I let him down and turned my back so that I was facing Raven.

I walked closer to her. "Look, I-" I kneeled down as a giant pain overtook my whole body.

I grunted in pain. What is wrong with me?

"Vince?" Her voice was distant.

"Vincent.. Are you ok?" My mind went hazy, and I felt really dizzy.

"Raven..." I grunted again.

She was bent down and hovering over me. "Yeah?" She asked.

"I.... Love..... you... too." My mind was a haze and I found myself slipping away into unconsciousness.

I couldn't fight my eyelids, and as if they had a mind of their own- they drooped shut and I fell unconscious.

*Raven POV.

-'Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life'-

"V...Vince,"

"Oh god Vince... What have I done to you?" Seeing him in this state made my heart ache.

I kneeled down beside him,

"Raven," He whispered.

"Yeah, its me Vince- I'll never leave you again." I noticed he looked paler normal and his eyes were pitch black..

"Vince, when was the last time you fed?" I asked softly, worried.

"I... *cough* I don't know..." He said.

"If we go too long without feeding, we get sick, and die."

"No.... No, you can't be.."

I put my wrist to his mouth. I felt his fangs retract because of the new heat source at his lips. Still he kept his mouth closed

"Vince, come on- drink my blood. You need it."

He pushed my hand back. "No, I... I can't. I'll loose control. I'll kill you..." He said with despair, whispering the last words.

"My life is yours Vince. Just please! You need it a lot more then I do. I trust you." I put my wrist back to his lips.

He pushed me away. "No, Raven."

I laid down beside him and started to cry, "Please Vince, I can't loose you. I love you." I closed my eyes.

"No...." He said, more to himself.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. His face was a sickly pale- I knew we only had and hour, at most, left. I can't let him die- I won't let him die.

Slowly and carefully, I lifted myself onto him.

Putting my neck onto his now dry and cracked lips, I pleaded, "Please Vince, I know your thirsty. Just drink, please."