Chapter 6

*Vincent P.O.V*

(3rd Person)

He woke up with a startle, but fell back because of his lack of energy. He got up slowly this time, remembering to take it easy.

His memory was faded but he still remembered what had conspired within the last few hours. Him getting shot, his Beloved getting taken away,

Standing up he growled, it reeked of that werewolf from earlier. He calmed down though, when he smelt his beloved's heavenly sent; blueberries, herbal tea and roses.

He didn't dislike Werewolf's, on the contrary, he loved Werewolfs. They were free-spirited, something he could never be.

His back ached while he was walking, wondering how he could take the bullet out he stumbled, falling down some stairs.

Then it hit him, the smell. He smiled, His beloved, but his smiled faltered when he smelt another sent mixed into his beloved's, looking up he saw her hugging another man. Another man that was not him. He hissed while quickly running, and ripping this man off his beloved, baring his fangs he snarled in the mans face.

----Raven POV---
~First Person~

"I can't thank you enough, Jonathan." Leaning forward I gave him a hug.

Before I knew it he was teared from me and on the ground, I heard growls from around the room.

Vince was on top of Jon, snarling in his face,

"MINE!" He hissed out. Jon put his hands up in surrender,

"Woah, man! Don't worry, she's all yours!"

"Good, I'd have to kill you otherwise." His voice was low and dangerous and the seriousness of it probably should have frightened me, but it didn't. I pulled him off Jon.

Wolfs around us growled viciously at Vince's statement. Unconsciously, I snaked my arm around Vincent's and growled back. My wolf, fighting to get control, I won't let her, though. Not now, it would make things even more complicated.

"Everyone, stop!" The Alpha command slapped us in the face.

"Yes Alpha." We whispered in unison.

"First, Raven."

"Yea?" His eyes narrowed at Vincent.

"Who is your....... Friend?" He asked, pointing to him,

"He-" Vince cut me off,

"I am Vincent Moon Pierce, sir." He said, offering his hand to shake.

"Alpha Rick, of The NightShade Pack," Alpha said, shaking Vince's hand. Though for a moment, I saw Alpha Rick's eyes go wide. Strange...

"Shall we have a chat in the other room?" I nodded forward, silently telling him to go.

"I missed you," Vince's warm breath grazed down my neck, and made me shiver in delight. No! Bad Raven!

"Oh, come on! You enjoyed that, probably more then I did. Which says a lot." Jenna barked at me.

"I do not! I can't love a Vampire! And one could not possibly love m- anything! They are incapable of love!"

"Woah there cowgirl! I said nothing about loving him." I could feel her smirking in my head, I rolled my eyes.

His voice brought me out of my thoughts,

"Raven!"

"Hmm, what?"

"Are you okay?"

I looked up at him, "Why would you care?" I huffed

"You are my beloved, of coarse I care about your well being," He said softly, I looked up into his gorgeous icy blue orbs, concern laced into them.

My eyes slowly looked down at his lips, then reverted up to his eyes, he was leaning towards me ever so slightly. Only a small amount of space left between us. His breath, once again, fanning my neck and face. I closed my eyes and waited for his lips.

"Ahem," I heard. My eyes snapped open, my cheeks, no doubt, cherry red.

Vince chuckled at my reaction.

"Before you love birds were about to have a make out session, we were talking about who he is. We can now see who he is though."

"We weren't, and were not love birds!" I defended

"Yes you were, trust me. I saw the look in both your eyes. You do know I can feel a portion of what your are feeling, and I, you. Don't deny it Rave." Jenna said.

"I'm going take a long nap." I whispered, closing my eyes I rubbed my forehead.

-----~^~

Lol, I don't know what that is ^..

I made it!

Wait! Who are you?

Italics! What-

You b!tch! You stole my speaking bubble thing!

Woah! Jenna, watch your language! Serously! There are children reading this book!

Sorry

Sure you are!

Oh shut up Italics!

Ladies! Calm down!

Geeze they are rude! Im pretty sure I taught Jenna to behave better then that!

Don't hate the player, hate the game! *Jenna coughs* Italics *Jenna coughs*

When I get my hands on you, Im going to-

EVERYBODY JUST SHUT UP!

Wait, who are you?!

IM CAPS!

Ugh...

Hey! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you didn't-

Well, you can go and-

JENNA! STOP TALKING!

Stop breathin-

No need to get violent everybody!

Anyway, see ya in the next chapter guys! Byeeeee.

Bye

BYE!

Bye- Jenna

Where am I?!

Okay, who the fûck let that guy in?!