𝕹𝖔 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑.14

You do realize you're being a bitch right now right?

.

__________________________________________________

Today y/n and ran had been tasked by Mikey.

But he noticed she been more grumpy today. "You alright?" He spoke.

She didn't answer.

As he wrapped his arm around her she began. "Dont fucking touch me."

As soon as he heard her cold voice he quickly removed his arm from around her sweat dropping

"Damn, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." He joked. Earning a punch on the gut leaving him groaning and a h/c haired female not even sparing a glance at him simply walking ahead.

_________________________________________________________

After they got back she quietly walked towards her room without a word as everyone turned towards ran who shrugged.

After a bit a she walked out of her room, Snake on her wrapped around her wrist like a bracelet.

She sat down petting the snake as Mikey who was next to her was petting the snake as well.

"Sooo...." Spoke sanzu trying to break the awkward silence.

"Shut up"

As sanzu looked at her offended, takeomi was trying not laugh as he lit up a cigarette.

"DAMN ARE YOU ON YOUR PERIOD OR DO YOU HAVE A STICK UP YOUR AS?!?" Yelled out sanzu, pointing at you accusingly.

As you stood up handing the snake to Mikey, you walked towards sanzu kicking his shin
"Fuck!" He shouted. Takeomi couldn't hold it in anymore as he burst out laughing while sanzu glared at him still holding his shin.

Mikey and kokonoi guessed you were on your menstrual cycle and so koko stood up grabbing some chocolate chip cookies handing them to you.