𝕹𝖔 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 | 𝕱𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖐 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗

Sometimes life can just be an illusion

.

______________________________________

You and the brothers were getting ready

Instead of suits, you three were told to wear a black turtleneck and some pants but it was weird to you that you had to wear this instead of suits like always, so you wore some leggings, strapping your gun and dagger to your leg.
Proceeding to put on some combat boots.

As you three walked out their own rooms you three stared at eachother in confusion.

Everyone looked either worried or stressed.

That's until mikey stood up handing you guys bulletproof vest's making you stare at him in confusion

"Alright I'm tired of the suspense. What's this for?" You spoke in a firm tone as you raised an eyebrow.

"You guys will be doing a mission I was forced to make you do" spoke Mikey in a quiet voice "huh?" Began rindou as he stared at them suspiciously.

"You guys are our most skilled in fighting we have out of us executives" spoke kakucho while he glared at the floor "but there's a possibility some of you, all of you or one of you may not come back alive" spoke kokonoi, he looked serious but if you looked at his eyes, you could tell he is worried.

"Hold up, isn't that a suicide mission?!?" You spoke in a more stern voice, furrowing your eyebrows slightly glaring a the vest handed to you.

"Apparently" spoke sanzu as he was fidgeting with his fingers.

You three were in disbelief. This was a suicide mission meaning all of us or one of us could die.
"Alright what are we going to do" spoke rindou while you and ran were fixing your vest's.

"That's the thing" Mikey began "we don't know, I was forced to give my most skilled to these people without having any information." He spoke once again, clenching his fist's

"Alright then these guys couldn't be more sketchy" you spoke as you clench your jaw.

As if on que, you heard a car pull up.