Chapter 12

3RD PERSON POV

Jimin was with Tae, Jin and Namjoon. They were all inside Tae's car as Tae was driving to Hosoek's house. Apparently that's where they'll meet then they'll all drive together to a spot where they'll just chill and have a few drinks. The drive was short as the were laughing and telling jokes along the way. They arrived at Hobi's place and went to knock. Actually Tae Knocked. He was super hyped about this get together, only because he'll see Hobi. Of course Tae though Hobi was very Hot and sexy...which he is and now he's taking a liking on Hobi.

"Hey you guys are here already...get in" Hobi said as he opened the door. The guys got in and already Jungkook and Yoongi were there sitting on the couch.

Greetings were shared while they waited for Hobi to get changed in his room. Jungkook's eyes were focused on Jimin who was talking to Yoongi. He looked so beautiful,Jungkook thought. The way he'd smile and cover his face with his small cute hands

 The way he'd smile and cover his face with his small cute hands

(Just imagine that Jimin looked like this)

Jungkook just wanted to take Jimin and hold him close, or maybe just put him in his pocket and hide him from the rest of the world. Because in his eyes, Jimin was too innocent and pure for this world.

On the other hand Jimin was talking to Yoongi trying so hard not to look at Jungkook, he though Jungkook looked so sexy with his Tattoos in full display

( God I want Jungkook)

Jimin though Kookie looked handsome, the clothes he had on wear so perfect on him. He looked like an idol. His was so sexy on him and the way he'd bite and lick his lower lip was pure torture to Jimin. But of course nothing would ever happen because Jungkook was straight and he had a girlfriend also.

" I'm ready guys, let's go" Hobi said appearing from the passage. He also looked handsome. Infact they all looked handsome in Jimins's eyes. It's only that he felt like Jungkook was more attractive especially with those Tattoos. They then got up to go and they would go with Jungkook and Tae's car. Jungkook slowly walked besides Tae.

"Tae...wanna ride with Hobi hyung?" Jungkook asked

"And what's in it for you Jungkook?" Tae asked also.